The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks amazing, Breezy!

Wife is going to stay the night with her parents tonight. Thinking about going and getting some of that 3 Olives "Dude" flavored vodka and some club soda to make it a merry ole night at home. Although the "Supercola" and creme soda sounds good too.

And I hate vodka. Just sounds good right now for some reason.

Wife is going to stay the night with her parents tonight. Thinking about going and getting some of that 3 Olives "Dude" flavored vodka and some club soda to make it a merry ole night at home.
Grab a steak to throw on the grill, a bunch of booze and settle in for some college football. What a night! You're one lucky SOB Jman.

Grab a steak to throw on the grill, a bunch of booze and settle in for some college football. What a night! You're one lucky SOB Jman.

Thats kinda the plan. I've got a bunch of smoked pork butt still in the fridge though and am thinking BBQ Nacho's will be the ticket.

Grub, booze, entry video brainstorming, football, and THP...what else could you need?

Some guys have all the luck. My wife never leaves. Ever.

Although just as I say that I remember that she is taking off in a couple weeks to go to Wisconsin for a weekend. I'll be home with the girls, but we have a blast when the boss isn't around.

Robert Keen is great, wrote alot of excellent songs.

And in alot of ways, Merry Christmas from the family describes Christmas at my grandma's house.

Wife is going to stay the night with her parents tonight. Thinking about going and getting some of that 3 Olives "Dude" flavored vodka and some club soda to make it a merry ole night at home. Although the "Supercola" and creme soda sounds good too.

And I hate vodka. Just sounds good right now for some reason.

I can't stand vodka, but I am really wanting to try that dude stuff.

Wait, Jman, did you just say "dude" flavored vodka? :bulgy-eyes:

Although just as I say that I remember that she is taking off in a couple weeks to go to Wisconsin for a weekend. I'll be home with the girls, but we have a blast when the boss isn't around.

I bet, its kinda like I am when its just me and the dogs. Not kids, but its all I got right now!

Wait, Jman, did you just say "dude" flavored vodka? :bulgy-eyes:

You took WAY longer to comment than I thought it would JN!! LOL

See above.

Also, I'll have some finish tips for you tonight.

Nice work, coolbreeze!

That's dudes. Only problem is we just finished and I'm exhausted and now I have a golf lesson.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Just applied for a sweet apartment. It's so nice, inexpensive for the area and in a perfect location between my job and my girlfriends job. So excited!

Just applied for a sweet apartment. It's so nice, inexpensive for the area and in a perfect location between my job and my girlfriends job. So excited!

Good luck man. Hope you get it.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck, Thain!

Nice work Ben Kenber. I use to work a lot with concrete. It's hard on the back. Looks good though buddy. Did you lay any gravel and rebar inside your forms?

I love the satisfaction from doing concrete work. Nice job CB. Post finished pics man!

What the hell? Why aren't you coming to Wisconsin? Golf with Esox during Packers season? Come on, man!

Kevin

What the hell? Why aren't you coming to Wisconsin? Golf with Esox during Packers season? Come on, man!

Kevin

I think JakeNation just lost a member.

Sorry Cheesefart, I wasn't even invited dude. She goes out with her sister once a year, no kids, no husbands. I'm stuck here buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Cheesefart, I wasn't even invited dude. She goes out with her sister once a year, no kids, no husbands. I'm stuck here buddy.

Women.

Kevin

For every one lost in JakeNation, 10 are welcomed on-board.

While this may be true we're not in the business of losing members of JakeNation. I think once ol Esox hears that I'm not invited to his wonderful state he'll understand and remain a devoted member of JakeNation. We need guys like Esox!

While this may be true we're not in the business of losing members of JakeNation. I think once ol Esox hears that I'm not invited to his wonderful state he'll understand and remain a devoted member of JakeNation. We need guys like Esox!

We posted at the same time. You're forgiven. I'm a little irritated with your wife, though, and will really hold this against your sister-in-law.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back