The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I clicked, saw "girls..bikinis..see them" and there went 5 minutes of my life..

Good minutes, I suppose.

I mean if you like scantily clad women and funny pictures, it's perfect.

Just showing my gf, sister, and her friend how to do it up SD style. Big daddy may or may not be on the dance floor in a few min.

Jrod, you ready to lose tomorrow?

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I cannot stop laughing at this from the Chive..

funny-chive-pics-4.jpg

I cannot stop laughing at this from the Chive..

funny-chive-pics-4.jpg

Haha, I loved that one. That's awesome.

Look at Canadan, being all addicted to the Chive and stuff.

Haha, I loved that one. That's awesome.

Look at Canadan, being all addicted to the Chive and stuff.

It's child plankography!!!!!

So far the best conversation caption I've heard is "Planking or passed out.. Either way, they are dragging him home."

the ducks aren't winning by enough.

A little late to the party on the reply but I really hope this turns into an "annual."

You are never late to the party because it doesn't start until you show up. Boom!!

So in looking through the forums this morning, I have found my MC 2013 motivation. This person won't know he is the reason why I'm destroying folks down there but he will be. Much like Jersey Nate and his love of all things Team THP from last year. I thank you sir for your motivational skills.

So in looking through the forums this morning, I have found my MC 2013 motivation. This person won't know he is the reason why I'm destroying folks down there but he will be. Much like Jersey Nate and his love of all things Team THP from last year. I thank you sir for your motivational skills.

You're welcome?

I'm going to be a big Chunky supporter this year at the MC. You fools should no better than to anger my friend Chunky.

Haha it will all be revealed after my Speech of Redemption!! By the way, in no way am I angry or was I angry at JN last year. Just a little added motivation does wonders on the cold winter days that you kind of don't want to go to the range

ChunkyRage!! Awesome.

I'm going to be a big Chunky supporter this year at the MC. You fools should no better than to anger my friend Chunky.

This makes me silly happy. This makes me want an Iphone

Man am I exhausted after a crazy 6 kid sleepover. Kids are worse than pets!

Glad to help. It's all about the competition.

Kevin

Haha it's always you Esox!!

I'm happy I was a Hackers supporter. I will be this year too.

I'm having a hard time deciding what to do today. My mom says she would take the kid for a few hours so I could go golfing, but I'm still sick and not really in the mood. I could just go to the range, but I can do that any day during work, so I'd really rather just chill at home and watch football and golf.

Its just weird that I have the ability to golf today and I'd really rather not, but just feel like I should.

I'm having a hard time deciding what to do today. My mom says she would take the kid for a few hours so I could go golfing, but I'm still sick and not really in the mood. I could just go to the range, but I can do that any day during work, so I'd really rather just chill at home and watch football and golf.

Its just weird that I have the ability to golf today and I'd really rather not, but just feel like I should.

This does not sound like a guy who is trying to get to scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back