The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its so funny when people on Ebay tell me that their clubs were only used on a private course! like that makes it less used than if it was used on a public course!

i think its so funny when people on Ebay tell me that their clubs were only used on a private course! like that makes it less used than if it was used on a public course!

LOL, I've never seen that. Talk about stereotyping. Wow.

Tell them you have a sleeve done and I bet they reject your offer

Haha those private courses have better tee boxes.

Wth! Report that fool for being stupid.

Haha those private courses have better tee boxes.

Wth! Report that fool for being stupid.

i'll wait to see if i win the super deep before reporting him! lol

i just had to laugh. i mean it must be a better driver since it was gamed on a private course! but i got bad news for it cause if i win it its going to the GHETTO of courses MUNI TIME!!!!!!!

hahaha, that's funny.

I guess some people would only buy used clubs from private course use.

hahaha, that's funny.

I guess some people would only buy used clubs from private course use.

They have to be better.

I would think they are making a reference to the course quality and the type of ground the club hits 100s of times..

..or he's just being a turd haha

I am doing this to myself with these long shifts from Monday to Tuesday but today was especially busy. I'm a bit tired and a little loose.

This made me LOL.

[video=youtube;93-OFkKf-lM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93-OFkKf-lM&feature=g-vrec[/video]

You should label that NSFW. It is awesome though, lol.

I would love for someone to punch that guy.

They have to be better.

i'm gonna bring all my extra clubs to the pro am on friday and use them for one hole and sell them at an increased price afterwards! this could be a prosperous trip after all!

Their turf doesn't harm buttery forged irons at all

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

THe guy talking in the video?

THe guy talking in the video?

No the guy that jacked up the cart and put spinners and an exhaust on it.

No the guy that jacked up the cart and put spinners and an exhaust on it.

Oh, yeah. I could see that too. Everyone needs a hobby Frank.

Oh, yeah. I could see that too. Everyone needs a hobby Frank.

I guess so, I really shouldn't hate.

I guess so, I really shouldn't hate.

LOL, it's ok buddy. Some guys just like to spend their hard earned cash on toys like that. I grew up with guys who are like that now. Big Dodge trucks that are jacked up and sound like Greyhound buses. I don't get it either but they're good dudes really.

So it appears the person running the Barack Obama twitter account followed a rather sultry twitter account. One of the "ILoveXXXXDaily" accounts. Pretty funny actually.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I have a turbo on my VW hatch, I guess I get it.

Reactions: TC
LOL, it's ok buddy. Some guys just like to spend their hard earned cash on toys like that. I grew up with guys who are like that now. Big Dodge trucks that are jacked up and sound like Greyhound buses. I don't get it either but they're good dudes really.

It sounds like they would prefer this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back