The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to update my resume for a job that I was asked to apply for and I can't come up with the correct words to describe what I even do at my job. At this point I'm not sure I even know what I do.

I'm trying to update my resume for a job that I was asked to apply for and I can't come up with the correct words to describe what I even do at my job. At this point I'm not sure I even know what I do.

Sounds like you could use some help. There are many great THP word manipulators, throw some details out and we'll figure something out.

Sounds like you could use some help. There are many great THP word manipulators, throw some details out and we'll figure something out.
I once interviewed someone who informed me they were over qualified for the job they were applying for. I didnt hire them.

anyone else having problems? the site is really buggy right now for me? slow, too

anyone else having problems? the site is really buggy right now for me? slow, too

Got the same PM 5 times in a row. Happens, I just blame the replacement servers...

I once interviewed someone who informed me they were over qualified for the job they were applying for. I didnt hire them.

Haha, I don't plan on telling anyone that. I'm not overqualified by any means.

I am currently a governmental auditor. I audit the counties in the area of the state that I live in. However, that consists of so many different things, I am unsure how to summarize that. We reconcile receipts to disbursements, perform bank reconciliations, make sure that salaries paid are in line with court order, verify that disbursements are allowable, that all revenues are recorded properly, perform single audit to make sure that federal rules and regulations were followed for grant monies, make any necessary entries to properly record receivables/payables/encumbrances/etc., make sure that any contracts are properly followed, etc... At the end of the day, we make sure that the financial statements and notes that are produced are an accurate portrayal of the entity.

Hopefully you can get something out of that lol

I was having problems earlier and bumped the Difficulty loading pages thread.

Been about normal for me lately though.

I have a turbo on my VW hatch, I guess I get it.

Did I read that you drive a GTI? Those things are sweet.. I went with a GLI earlier this year and have been extreeeemely pleased with it so far.

haha imagine if they signed up for forum testing

Did I read that you drive a GTI? Those things are sweet.. I went with a GLI earlier this year and have been extreeeemely pleased with it so far.

Yep. Loving it.

Look at the guys with no kids talking about their fancy cars.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. Our little 2.0 L turbo VW's.

haha CBBK... I'm a DINK and proud of it.. Fighting the good fight.

Spoiler
Double Income No Kids, for those confused at home..

Yep. Loving it.

What year and colour? 2 or 4?

I rode around in them quite a bit, I just wanted to get back into a sedan after riding around in a Mazda 3 for a couple years.. Something about having thousands of dollars of golf stuff in plain site really didn't sit well.

Plus, the hockey stuff in the winter can really rock the car when it's out in the open hahaha!

I remember being DINK......good times.

I remember being DINK......good times.

We'll be that way from here on out. No having kids at this point, I want to retire someday.

Yikes.

Kevin

6-foot-7-Isiah-Stokes-in-an-8th-grade-football-game-Instagram.jpg

Haha, I don't plan on telling anyone that. I'm not overqualified by any means.

I am currently a governmental auditor. I audit the counties in the area of the state that I live in. However, that consists of so many different things, I am unsure how to summarize that. We reconcile receipts to disbursements, perform bank reconciliations, make sure that salaries paid are in line with court order, verify that disbursements are allowable, that all revenues are recorded properly, perform single audit to make sure that federal rules and regulations were followed for grant monies, make any necessary entries to properly record receivables/payables/encumbrances/etc., make sure that any contracts are properly followed, etc... At the end of the day, we make sure that the financial statements and notes that are produced are an accurate portrayal of the entity.

Hopefully you can get something out of that lol

I keep the Benjamins flowing copasthetically...

I let Siri do my THP'ing on my iPhone 5

If all my posts are welcome posts am I consider active?

Welcome to THP canadan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back