The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can but that meatball looked amazing

haha dude you're missing out! but I bet you're healthier than me who eats a lot of meat. Just wondering, what made you want to become a vegetarian?

haha dude you're missing out! but I bet you're healthier than me who eats a lot of meat. Just wondering, what made you want to become a vegetarian?

I was eating a cheesesteak. I looked at it, put it down, and said "I really need to cleanse myself"

I was eating a cheesesteak. I looked at it, put it down, and said "I really need to cleanse myself"

haha yeah that would do it, who knows what goes into those Pennsylvanian Cheese steaks lol!
Have you seen some advantages so far?

Both my dad's boss and one of his colleagues are vegetarian (part of their culture) and they make the best food every time we go over so you can't go wrong haha. Now Vegan is where I draw the line, I don't want my food tasting like old dirt lol.

haha yeah that would do it, who knows what goes into those Pennsylvanian Cheese steaks lol!
Have you seen some advantages so far?

Both my dad's boss and one of his colleagues are vegetarian (part of their culture) and they make the best food every time we go over so you can't go wrong haha. Now Vegan is where I draw the line, I don't want my food tasting like old dirt lol.

It doesn't taste like old dirt. Amazing what can be done with some spices.

F being Vegan dude. I sleep better and am more energetic. And I like what I eat a whole lot more.

that's great man, I want to try some vegetarian food in moderation, I can't say no to a nice burger or some hot wings, come to think I ate some buffalo wild wings last night!

I wonder what I could eat that is vegetarian mexican food

After 2 weeks I'm finally going to play golf! It's about damn time!

I wanna reply to someones comment in the Ryder Cup thread but I refuse to associate myself with this person.

Is it me buddy??? I feel sad we haven't talked in a while

I wanna reply to someones comment in the Ryder Cup thread but I refuse to associate myself with this person.

Just because I said I won't date you doesn't mean we still can't be friends.

Is it me, One-T?

15 minutes to freedom and it was payday. I may have some fun this weekend.

Saweet i'm not in the One-T doghouse. By the was i have been practicing the bottle cap trick, I'm gonna take someone's eye out next year

I said I wasnt gonna answer these anymore...hahaha

of course not

Oops, sorry I skimmed. And that vid of your kid is adorable and funny, BTW.

Saweet i'm not in the One-T doghouse. By the was i have been practicing the bottle cap trick, I'm gonna take someone's eye out next year
hahaha...that was fun tryin g to teach you that

15 minutes to freedom and it was payday. I may have some fun this weekend.

I got paid yesterday. Sucks to be you Frank sucks to be you!!!!

my little dude all drugged up

317613_10152159036505377_2083339651_n.jpg

Guess I am going to get to meet Hank Haney...awkward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back