The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a little $10 nassau with one Mr. Ray Allen, wish me luck

That's awesome..good luck

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Go get his ass Freddie! Have fun buddy, how'd you finagle that game anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet Freddie, enjoy!!

Yes Ray 'Jesus' Allen of the heat. I'm friends with his business manager and he brought him out. Nice surprise, but he flat out bangs it off the tee.

Yes Ray 'Jesus' Allen of the heat. I'm friends with his business manager and he brought him out. Nice surprise, but he flat out bangs it off the tee.
Dude, that is awesome!!

wow thats awesome Freddie. wonder what his handicap is.... it always amazes me how many pro athletes are really good golfers.

wow thats awesome Freddie. wonder what his handicap is.... it always amazes me how many pro athletes are really good golfers.

Legit scratch, he really does have game

That's awesome Freddie. Very cool. Have fun out there!

sneak a pic bro!

Freddie you name dropper, haha. Have fun.

Screw golf, I'm going to play pool and drink beer today. (It's raining, lol)

That's just awesome, seriously, crap like that just doesn't happen in my life! LOL

Ouch

a6937996-ff8e-9abe.jpg

lol nice frank. thats why i play hockey.

Just got back off Jakes track. Those greens murdered me

So the wife left for the weekend. There are some nasty looking clouds outside. I guess I'll sit here and watch some golf.

Tomorrow I may have to get up early hit the range and mow the grass.

Bummer about the weather frank. I feel your pain though, 4 days off and not a lick of golf makes Danny cantankerous.

Bummer about the weather frank. I feel your pain though, 4 days off and not a lick of golf makes Danny cantankerous.

It's not all bad Danny. I think I'll be okay.

If I don't get out this weekend I will be able to get out on Wednesday for sure.

Way to stay positive! I like your attitude.

I was hoping to knock some more rust off before the charlotte stop.

I am hoping to hit the range tomorrow. If waether holds.

formerly butters35

Way to stay positive! I like your attitude.

I was hoping to knock some more rust off before the charlotte stop.

I took some time to wash my golf towels and hand washed some of my hats. I hope I didn't screw them up.

Plus I took everything out of the car and cleaned it out.

I should go to the range tomorrow. But it would be the first time in about 2 years that I paid for range balls. Not sure I want to drop cash on that. I need to save up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back