The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took some time to wash my golf towels and hand washed some of my hats. I hope I didn't screw them up.

Plus I took everything out of the car and cleaned it out.

Did you put them on before they dried completely? That really helps fit them to your head and doesn't let the material draw up as it dries.

b8d2b029-0951-651c.jpg

My weekend

formerly butters35

Did you put them on before they dried completely? That really helps fit them to your head and doesn't let the material draw up as it dries.

I'll be right back.

c6e4e418-0cf7-52ca.jpg

Counting my money. I lost 2down on the front and 1down in the back.

That's really awesome Freddie.

Just got back off Jakes track. Those greens murdered me

Haha! Dude those greens can be brutal. Just be thankful the lack of rain has the rough payable. Did you have fun?

Awesome day Freddie, I'm jealous. Is he a pretty fun guy to play golf with?

That is awesome Freddie, even when you lost your money, LOL.

Haha! Dude those greens can be brutal. Just be thankful the lack of rain has the rough payable. Did you have fun?

Awesome day Freddie, I'm jealous. Is he a pretty fun guy to play golf with?

Yeah I really want to get a membership there next season. Had 11 GIRs which I usually have only 5-6. Those greens are night an day compared to what I was used to. It was first time playing the back nine as well.

So the wife left for the weekend. There are some nasty looking clouds outside. I guess I'll sit here and watch some golf.

Tomorrow I may have to get up early hit the range and mow the grass.
I just got done with about 5 hours of yard work. Im effin exhausted.

I just got done with about 5 hours of yard work. Im effin exhausted.

My father instilled in me a strong dislike of work in the yard. I just hate it.

Yeah I really want to get a membership there next season. Had 11 GIRs which I usually have only 5-6. Those greens are night an day compared to what I was used to. It was first time playing the back nine as well.

If you decide to join let me know. I can get you a good deal that will be for life, better than the idea of a lower rate for first time members only to raise up to $900 after 2 years.

That is a solid # of GIR, that is why you had more putts, that number goes hand in hand a lot. You'll figure out the greens though.

My father instilled in me a strong dislike of work in the yard. I just hate it.
I have always liked working in the yard, but it is brutally hot out there right now. I took down a few small trees and then cleared out an overgrown area that I have wanted to clear out for a year or so now.

Hey war, what's the forecast up there in the morning?

Hey war, what's the forecast up there in the morning?
90% Chance of rain is what I saw earlier. Supposed to get nasty tomorrow morning.

Damn. Stuck indoors yet again.

Damn. Stuck indoors yet again.
Yeah, If I would have known it was going to get nasty, I would habe played this morning. Instead I did yard work!

Yeah, If I would have known it was going to get nasty, I would habe played this morning. Instead I did yard work!

See what being productive gets you! At least your yard will look snazzy.

I have always liked working in the yard, but it is brutally hot out there right now. I took down a few small trees and then cleared out an overgrown area that I have wanted to clear out for a year or so now.

It's reading 90* over here, I know it was hot for you.

See what being productive gets you! At least your yard will look snazzy.
Thats right!

I dont think I ever properly thanked Frank for introducing me to theCHIVE!

Thats right!

I dont think I ever properly thanked Frank for introducing me to theCHIVE!

I think they have a patent infringement company app now.

It's it awesome, isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back