The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finishing a 10 man draft. We have a keg we plan on finishing. I am feeling good but still coherent enough to be pumped for the Des Moines outing. CANT WAIT!!

Why Ike, whatever do you mean?

Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Came out to the course even though the winds are terrible and rain so probably coming soon.

Got paired up with two older gentlemen, one from New York and one from Scotland, have been playing together for 35 years. Neither is long but damn they are consistent. Best part is they are playing for money.

Maybe poker just isn't your game. Perhaps we should have a spelling contest.

If they had a tombstone channel I would watch it at least an hour each day.

AMC is the worst channel ever though. They have two commercials the first hour, and then once they have you lured in its nothing but commercials the last 1.5 hours. I never watch anything on that channel not DVR'd.

AMC is the worst channel ever though. They have two commercials the first hour, and then once they have you lured in its nothing but commercials the last 1.5 hours. I never watch anything on that channel not DVR'd.

I have not noticed that before, I'll have to keep an eye out. If I wasn't so lazy I would just throw the DVD in of Tombstone, or the Godfather, because that is really the only time that I watch the channel. I want to get the whole series of Breaking Bad and watch those soon. I hear it is awesome.

I have not noticed that before, I'll have to keep an eye out. If I wasn't so lazy I would just throw the DVD in of Tombstone, or the Godfather, because that is really the only time that I watch the channel. I want to get the whole series of Breaking Bad and watch those soon. I hear it is awesome.

I tried watching that and Mad Men and didn't really care for either but I seem to be in the minority. I know Netflix has BB on streaming.

I tried watching that and Mad Men and didn't really care for either but I seem to be in the minority. I know Netflix has BB on streaming.

I may need to borrow someone's netflix account info for that.

There are a couple of hbo series I would like to watch as well and now that hbo go is on the kindle fire that would make it pretty easy to do. I would also like to watch less tv though.

Breaking Bad is awesome

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I may need to borrow someone's netflix account info for that.

There are a couple of hbo series I would like to watch as well and now that hbo go is on the kindle fire that would make it pretty easy to do. I would also like to watch less tv though.

Lemme know how Boardwalk Empire is. I'm a huge Buscemi fan but was really disappointed with him in the Sopranos.

Lemme know how Boardwalk Empire is. I'm a huge Buscemi fan but was really disappointed with him in the Sopranos.

Boardwalk Empire is good. First few episodes are a little slow if I remember correct.

I tried to watch that show for the first season. I think I caught 4 or 5 episodes but it never hooked me. I really like game of thrones and now the newsroom.

I tried to watch that show for the first season. I think I caught 4 or 5 episodes but it never hooked me. I really like game of thrones and now the newsroom.

You have to get through those episodes. Got way better after them

You have to get through those episodes. Got way better after them

Figures. I'm just glad I found a couple of other hbo shows that I like. HBO and FX are the only channels that have edgy enough stuff that really holds my attention. i hate that spineless big network garbage.

Figures. I'm just glad I found a couple of other hbo shows that I like. HBO and FX are the only channels that have edgy enough stuff that really holds my attention. i hate that spineless big network garbage.

FX is awesome. SoA and Justified are my two favorite shows at the moment.

FX is awesome. SoA and Justified are my two favorite shows at the moment.

I'm mad at myself because I watched the first couple of seasons of SOA and then stopped but it was really good. I am up to date on Justified. The Shield and Rescue me were awesome. I'm bummed that I haven't kept up with Louis b/c Louis CK is hilarious and I like the edgier stand ups. Wilfred is weird enough to work and I'll watch it as much as I can.

And they bleep out bad words too

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

So I'm going to church for the first time in a few years in the morning.

I hope you stuck around for the part where they pass out the free money.

Lol, they bribed us with food. It was a weird experience for me, I come from a church that is HYPER conservative, and this one was more contemporary.
I hope you stuck around for the part where they pass out the free money.

My digestive system is in chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back