The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The caf here kicks tail. Steak for brunch? Oh yes.

Same here. I love it. I can get basically anything I want for any meal.

Ah first week caf food. Remember it, because it won't be long until you dread taco Tuesday, tuna Thursday, fish Friday, and sloppy Joe Saturday.

Healthy stuff dude. We are almost two weeks into this paleo thing and my system is just adjusting I guess.
That's how it works man. I did the Paleo a while back, and man it was rough when adjusting.
Same here. I love it. I can get basically anything I want for any meal.
Its amazing what happens when you arent dependent on your mom to cook for you, isnt it?

According to all the students I have talked to, that never actually happens here.
Ah first week caf food. Remember it, because it won't be long until you dread taco Tuesday, tuna Thursday, fish Friday, and sloppy Joe Saturday.

According to all the students I have talked to, that never actually happens here.

Well I'm angry now. I despised all my friends that went to large schools and had access to dining choices. I had a caf from 5-6 and if you didn't like what they had you had ice cream or drove to town.

Lol, that sucks. Also lol'ing at Montevallo being a large school.
Well I'm angry now. I despised all my friends that went to large schools and had access to dining choices. I had a caf from 5-6 and if you didn't like what they had you had ice cream or drove to town.

Its amazing what happens when you arent dependent on your mom to cook for you, isnt it?

Yeah, except for the money part. I like when my mom/sister cook for me.

I right tree with ya, had one dining hall and my frat kitchen. We did have a house mom that cooked but u had to cook on the weekend

I'll be happy when I go home next week and I can play some golf.

A week away at College and already heading home for a weekend?

A week away at College and already heading home for a weekend?

Unless its a family emergency I wasn't leaving for anything, and was only 1.5 hours from mi casa. The weekends are the best of college life, drinking or not.

You mean you are going to a college without a golf course next door? I thought that would have been number one on your list.

Poor JR and Damaikis. They aren't embracing the beauty that is college life.
Seriously.
Mothers orders.
Really?
Unless its a family emergency I wasn't leaving for anything, and was only 1.5 hours from mi casa. The weekends are the best of college life, drinking or not.
I went home for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I stayed there for summer (had to), and rarely went home. My folks came to all the home games, so I got to see them a good bit in the fall, but I rarely went home.
You're cordless now.
Hahahahahaha! True!

Me neither, and certainly not at the beginning. I was only 4 hours from home, but my entire goal with College was to learn life, experience life and figure out my life.

Yeah, theres one right next to campus, but I can't afford it.
You mean you are going to a college without a golf course next door? I thought that would have been number one on your list.

Yeah, theres one right next to campus, but I can't afford it.
Are you avoiding the situation we are talking about...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back