The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
enepu5yd.jpg

Life of our cat. We're at 0% productivity now.

I didn't choose the cat life, the cat life chose me.
Hahah

syhe2ede.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Played yesterday and again today. Found 1 ProV yesterday and 3 today, all brand new not a mark on them. What is wrong with people playing an premium ball in soft conditions

Played yesterday and again today. Found 1 ProV yesterday and 3 today, all brand new not a mark on them. What is wrong with people playing an premium ball in soft conditions

I prefer to think they were left there for me to find by the Titleist Bunny.

Effective marketing bro, haha I find more prov1s than any other ball at all the courses i play, usually brand new without a mark, basically someone is using the wrong ball hahah, and I always find them about 200 yards off the tee in the desert on the right, there tends to be a cluster haha

I just toss them in he bag and use hem as practice green balls

Si to do pistachio commercial in super bowl. Could be good

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I refuse to support that fool.

I prefer to think they were left there for me to find by the Titleist Bunny.

Haha Titlist bunny was a busy bunny today

Effective marketing bro, haha I find more prov1s than any other ball at all the courses i play, usually brand new without a mark, basically someone is using the wrong ball hahah, and I always find them about 200 yards off the tee in the desert on the right, there tends to be a cluster haha

I just toss them in he bag and use hem as practice green balls

Now that you mention it 2 of them were 230 out in the rough on the right. I know because i was looking for my ball too :-(

Haha Titlist bunny was a busy bunny today

Now that you mention it 2 of them were 230 out in the rough on the right. I know because i was looking for my ball too :-(

:( did you find your ball? Yeah I take advantage of the situation and find as many if them as possible, last spring when I was playing every day I found at least a dozen a day, and at lest half were prov1s haha

:( did you find your ball? Yeah I take advantage of the situation and find as many if them as possible, last spring when I was playing every day I found at least a dozen a day, and at lest half were prov1s haha

Yup I did indeed. Normally if i don't find a ball in the first 2 mins i'll walk away but it looks like these guys didn't even look. It pains me to think of the people out there who are playing a €50 dozen ball that is completely wrong for them

Yup I did indeed. Normally if i don't find a ball in the first 2 mins i'll walk away but it looks like these guys didn't even look. It pains me to think of the people out there who are playing a €50 dozen ball that is completely wrong for them

Haha yeah that's effective marketing no? I had an individual tell me my ball wasn't a real ball unless it was a titleist prov1, he then followed by slicing into the water, hahah my yellow RX went in the fairway sure it wasn't 300 yards, but it was ok the fairway hahah

I might just open hand smack someone today.

Or a solid backhand, I like giving out backhands too.

sweet!!! Bridgeslap that fool

Haha yeah that's effective marketing no? I had an individual tell me my ball wasn't a real ball unless it was a titleist prov1, he then followed by slicing into the water, hahah my yellow RX went in the fairway sure it wasn't 300 yards, but it was ok the fairway hahah

Yo!!!

Check out this Chemistry Cat!

:confused2:

Very effective marketing indeed. If the cheapest ball on the shelf was the best for me then happy days i'm playing that ball

Some people just deserve it...or their parents.

That vegan bacon video was great. I would not eat it either. :angel:

Also, in other banter news:

I love lamp.

I might just open hand smack someone today.

Or a solid backhand, I like giving out backhands too.
Awesome post to open this thread to. I love when we talk about kicking some ass in here. Do it Jman, just effin do it!

Awesome post to open this thread to. I love when we talk about kicking some ass in here. Do it Jman, just effin do it!

Hey buddy! You still wearing that hat I gave you?

I'm SO tired of the BS and fakeness that is around. People as a whole today just don't get it.

I also might just get after the next little heathen that I open a door for and don't get a thank you from.

I'm SO tired of the BS and fakeness that is around. People as a whole today just don't get it.

I also might just get after the next little heathen that I open a door for and don't get a thank you from.

It's blows my mind how many people don't say thank you for things like this. My dad would wupp my butt it he ever heard me leave off a ma'am or sir, not open a door, or forget to say thank you

TapaTalk from the iPhone

If they don't say thank you, knock them to the ground and repeatedly slam the door on their head......then the kids will always say thank you.

I'm just in an all around irritable mood apparently.

I'm not all that upset about it either to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back