The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey buddy! You still wearing that hat I gave you?
I have never had it on my head. It hangs as a reminder. Somewhere I see it every day multiple times a day. Matter of fact just yesterday I had to adjust the way it hung so I could see that "Cookie 3&2" sh!t again.

I'm SO tired of the BS and fakeness that is around. People as a whole today just don't get it.

I also might just get after the next little heathen that I open a door for and don't get a thank you from.
You're right dude, people don't get it. And to what you're talking about with the common courtesy of a thank you.....that drives me nuts!

The Diet and Exercise thread is starting to annoy me to no end. Nobody takes the time to read what other people post, it reminds me of the what did you shoot today thread, just people making hey look at me posts. I hate that!

I have never had it on my head. It hangs as a reminder. Somewhere I see it every day multiple times a day. Matter of fact just yesterday I had to adjust the way it hung so I could see that "Cookie 3&2" sh!t again.

You're right dude, people don't get it. And to what you're talking about with the common courtesy of a thank you.....that drives me nuts!

The Diet and Exercise thread is starting to annoy me to no end. Nobody takes the time to read what other people post, it reminds me of the what did you shoot today thread, just people making hey look at me posts. I hate that!
I skim that thread only to see what you post.

I skim that thread only to see what you post.
That's cuz you're sizing me up for this contest you're ultimately going to lose to me. I'm going to start posting bluff in there.

Damn, another tough day. Pizza buffet for lunch followed by being too lazy to get to the dinner table so my kids fed me the bucket of KFC. Love those biscuits!!

At least you have not burned it yet.

Hey, look at me! <----------- see what I did there?

That's cuz you're sizing me up for this contest you're ultimately going to lose to me. I'm going to start posting bluff in there.

Damn, another tough day. Pizza buffet for lunch followed by being too lazy to get to the dinner table so my kids fed me the bucket of KFC. Love those biscuits!!
Im jealous.

I love Jakes food diary. Consists of KFC Biscuits and Tacos.

Way better than the Crap I've been eating lol

For Canadan

At least you have not burned it yet.

Hey, look at me! <----------- see what I did there?
It's burning alright. A fire deep in my belly to motivate me. See what you did THERE? Haha.

Im jealous.

Hey if you log it into myfitnesspal it's all good, it really doesn't make you fat. Because you're logging it into a diet website...go ahead boys, tear it up.

Jake, I may not give you your kick arse polo's back, just warning you now. Hahaha

Jake, I may not give you your kick arse polo's back, just warning you now. Hahaha

Hahaha, you have earned a few! :)

Finally changed my avatar for the first time ever I believe. Feels good haha

I approve. Well done.

Thanks. Those are the Cardinals new alternate jerseys/throwbacks. I ordered one the day after Thanksgiving and they are still backordered haha. Should be arriving soon I hope

Thanks. Those are the Cardinals new alternate jerseys/throwbacks. I ordered one the day after Thanksgiving and they are still backordered haha. Should be arriving soon I hope

Very good choice.
Go Cards.

I love that they went to these throwbacks. I love the classic look and the Birds on the Bat has been and will always be, one of the best unis in the game.

I love that they went to these throwbacks. I love the classic look and the Birds on the Bat has been and will always be, one of the best unis in the game.

Agreed 100%, the new jersey was a no brainer. Yadi will be joining Beltran All Star Game and Freese with the world series patch...

Oh and a Pujols one thats collecting dust hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back