GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Wow, that last one filled up quick.

Seems like all of the standard threads are FrankA.

"Where is Canadan to weigh in on the Chipotle debate? I think he works for them."

Hahaha I'll be de-mobile shortly... But I have to say, chipotle is amazing, not unlike mediocre private course would be to someone who has only ever had access to muni courses their entire lives..

I'll never claim its the best Mexican ever, it's just awesome for what it is in southern Ohio..

Tapatalking from my iPhone

I liked Chipotle. Had them in CA. not "authentic" Mexican but still tasty.

This Banter thread is so innocent and cute..

"Where is Canadan to weigh in on the Chipotle debate? I think he works for them."

Hahaha I'll be de-mobile shortly... But I have to say, chipotle is amazing, not unlike mediocre private course would be to someone who has only ever had access to muni courses their entire lives..

I'll never claim its the best Mexican ever, it's just awesome for what it is in southern Ohio..

Tapatalking from my iPhone

I'm lusting over your avatar, dude....AWESOME bag!

I liked Chipotle. Had them in CA. not "authentic" Mexican but still tasty.

Right on!! And they do a decent job keeping it a healthier option vs a wendys or a McDonalds. Can't beat it for 6.50!!

You guys really cannot fathom Dan's Chipotle addiction.

I'm lusting over your avatar, dude....AWESOME bag!

Yeah man, I saw this thing sitting in a Golf Galaxy and had to snap a pic.. I can't remember which limited it was, but holy wow it's beautiful.

If I buy a staff bag to go with my bridgestone staff/carry, I have no hesitation in suggesting it'll be another bridgey.

Chipotle is going in a mile from my house. I have been hoping for this for the last few years. I'm stuck with Moe's Burritos right now which are no where near the quality of Chipotle.

You walk in and everyone yells "Moes" at you. I don't like it.

Chipotle is going in a mile from my house. I have been hoping for this for the last few years. I'm stuck with Moe's Burritos right now which are no where near the quality of Chipotle.

That's called being Friendly Frank. I prefer Moe's to Chipolte, but thats just me.

Im getting a Trader Joes about 500 yards from my house, it should be opening next month. I cant tell you how excited I am for this.

That's called being Friendly Frank. I prefer Moe's to Chipolte, but thats just me.

They are very friendly, I just don't like being yelled at. I won't argue which is better but I will soon be hitting up Chipotle on a regular basis.

Qdoba is also really good.

Moe's is okay, but I don't love it.. Qdoba would be decent except their stuff tastes like it's been sitting there for hours (which it probably has been)..

My chipotle is about 2.5 miles away, and I love it.

Im getting a Trader Joes about 500 yards from my house, it should be opening next month. I cant tell you how excited I am for this.

Trade Joes rules. Their frozen mini chicken tacos are terrific. Just about everything they carry is good and tastes fresh.

I'm so effin jealous about this. I really hope they come up to Tampa eventually.

What ois trader Joes?

They're building a couple in the DFW area which thrills me, however driving 45-60 min to get to one not so great. And the chances of one going in the town I live in is about as good as a skunk being welcome at a garden party.

Those stores are not worth the prices.

Looking through job postings and I see this one. Normal stuff and then I get to this part. I LOL'ed at the one part.
[FONT=arial !important]
Physical Demands:

The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
[/FONT][/COLOR]
  • Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
  • Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
  • The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items over head, occasionally stoop, kneel, or crouch.
  • The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, and see. LOL Really? See? hear? wtf
  • This position requires regular lifting and moving of up to 10 lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back