The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch it CheeseFart, that tree has reach man!

Hehehe. I bet my wife could hit it four or five times. Sometimes I wonder if she thinks you're supposed to hit trees while golfing.

Kevin

Thats right!

I dont think I ever properly thanked Frank for introducing me to theCHIVE!

That site is great isn't it. I haven't been there in a while.

Wasn't there a Lydia Ko thread? I'm going to watch me a little LPGA here in a couple minutes. I just lectured my daughter. She's 15 just like Lydia, yet here she is sitting on the couch, and Lydia is leading an LPGA event. Time to step it up. My retirement isn't going to pay for itself.

Kevin

Thats right!

I dont think I ever properly thanked Frank for introducing me to theCHIVE!

I love the Chive. Mainly for the pictures of females on there, but it's also funny with other stuff too.

225171_478114542199838_928669797_n.jpg

If anyone needs a great insulated water bottle rei has 30% off camel bak insulated stainless steel. Only $20. I got a second one.

If anyone needs a great insulated water bottle rei has 30% off camel bak insulated stainless steel. Only $20. I got a second one.

All I got from this is your selling insulated camels 30% off :alien:

That's a great pic Kelly. Awesomeness.

That was a good roast beef sandwich.

Kevin

After taking 5 Hour Energy Jim Furyk feels more energized and has more energy.

Good for him.

Kevin

I'm so lame. Wife is out of town and I'm on the couch watching a movie. At least I have a round lined up for tomorrow now.

I got smoked on a pool table tonight and never saw it coming. No excuses, I was the one who pushed it, the guy played me like a drum, lol. Think I will hide a day or two.

Tombstone is on AMC.

Kevin

You're loosing your touch due. I think a few more nights at the bar "practicing" is in order.

Who puts Tombstone on opposite of the Bristol night race? Rednecks all over the country are torn and Budweiser will probably be spilt in anger.

Billy Bob Thornton was fat in 1993.

Kevin

I like that Dana Delany.

Kevin

Got to duck out of the wedding early courtesy of my baby girl. This rules. Also she is starting to see much better. She was laying in her crib and I leaned over to look at her and she got this great big smile on her face. Made my week.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Got to duck out of the wedding early courtesy of my baby girl. This rules. Also she is starting to see much better. She was laying in her crib and I leaned over to look at her and she got this great big smile on her face. Made my week.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Pretty cool, isn't it?

Kevin

Pretty cool, isn't it?

Kevin

Its really awesome. I am enjoying fatherhood so much it isnt even bothering me that much that I havent played as much golf as I want. She is just awesome. Here is a pic of her from tonight going to the wedding:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345942770.659894.jpg

Tap Tap Taparoo

Awesome.

Kevin

I hope the Walker Course doesn't have anything going on tomorrow afternoon. I want to play golf. I tried to play today but they had a tournament. It's usually pretty busy there but I bet they can squeeze me on as a single in the late afternoon.

You're loosing your touch due. I think a few more nights at the bar "practicing" is in order.

Who puts Tombstone on opposite of the Bristol night race? Rednecks all over the country are torn and Budweiser will probably be spilt in anger.

Sounds like the fix, or just go in with some kind of game, lol. I suck during the summer, it doesn't pay to take anyone lightly.

So I'm going to church for the first time in a few years in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back