The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breezey, I don't think you get the frigid temps there, but do you have to do anything to help keep the concrete from cracking?

It has been a long day. My kid woke up with a 102 temp and coughing like crazy. We went through the morning and to church for pictures. After that we noticed that he was starting to have trouble breathing. We were able to get into our doctor office for a Saturday appointment. The doctor on call then sent us down to the Childern's hospital in Charlotte for chest x-rays. The radiologists was not in the doctors office on Saturday. So at the ER we they gave him some steroids and a breathing treatment. He was diagnosed with the Croup. He is 100 times better now and we are back at the house. Just had a long day sitting around the ER, at least they had tvs and the golf channel in the rooms.

Thanks everybody. The doctor at our clinic recommended it. She said if we had time to run down there. It was only 20 mins from our clinic in Davidson. It was totally worth it, they are so great with kids.

Grant, if you need anything, just PM me, I'm around all evening. I'm assuming they gave him Decadron (also known as dexamethasone), that should last in his system for about 36 hours to decrease the inflammation around his airway, so he should be good to go for the rest of the weekend.

Nice breezy!

Grant, if you need anything, just PM me, I'm around all evening. I'm assuming they gave him Decadron (also known as dexamethasone), that should last in his system for about 36 hours to decrease the inflammation around his airway, so he should be good to go for the rest of the weekend.

Yeah and they gave a prescription too. We are suppose to use that tomorrow. 2 doses during the day. He is doing really good right now. Actually a little to wild.

Yeah and they gave a prescription too. We are suppose to use that tomorrow. 2 doses during the day. He is doing really good right now. Actually a little to wild.

They may have given him something that has a shorter duration of action if he's getting 2 doses tomorrow. Either way, it will decrease the inflammation that is part of the cause of the breathing trouble. Of course, now you have to deal with a wild child, that's one of the big side effect of the steroids. Thankfully, it's not roid rage in kids that young. :alien:

They may have given him something that has a shorter duration of action if he's getting 2 doses tomorrow. Either way, it will decrease the inflammation that is part of the cause of the breathing trouble. Of course, now you have to deal with a wild child, that's one of the big side effect of the steroids. Thankfully, it's not roid rage in kids that young. :alien:

I can tell he is already bulking up dude. I just don't think he can ride in the Tour de France anymore. Dang.

Holy crap, Coolbreeze, somebody threw a bunch of stones on your new concrete!

Kevin

I can tell he is already bulking up dude. I just don't think he can ride in the Tour de France anymore. Dang.

This made me chuckle

I thought Canada was a 3rd world country? That aggregate must've been imported in the black marjet

I just dominated Ted's Montana Grill and Sam Adam's Octoberfest

I just dominated Ted's Montana Grill and Sam Adam's Octoberfest

I bet you will be dominating something white and round in about 15 mins.

I bet you will be dominating something white and round in about 15 mins.

Bison burger cooked to medium heat. I was full midway through but couldn't put it down, so good.

Looks great Breezy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man, its been a long but fun day.
Breezey, I don't think you get the frigid temps there, but do you have to do anything to help keep the concrete from cracking?
No, it does not get cold enough here do crack concrete unless you really screw up your mix. We put some expansion joints in there, but thats aboot it.
Nice breezy!
Thanks man, I'm glad your kid is feeling better.
CB, that looks great man!!
Thanks buddy, you know how we canadians roll.
Holy crap, Coolbreeze, somebody threw a bunch of stones on your new concrete!

Kevin
I believe it was those damn Teens.
I thought Canada was a 3rd world country? That aggregate must've been imported in the black marjet
We get our aggregate from Seattle brought you secretly in the night.

HAHAHAHAHA, wow. Just wow.

It's a great video. My favorite part is when the one girl gets up and pushes the other.

It's a great video. My favorite part is when the one girl gets up and pushes the other.
That was hilarious! Every time I find myself at a nudie bar I'm always hoping the girls fall. I'm terrible but man that would be funny!

Perfect! Thanks for sharing that one Frank

There is a really good hula hoop video over there too. TheChive.com is my favorite site, War loves it too.

There is a really good hula hoop video over there too. TheChive.com is my favorite site, War loves it too.
theChive is awesome, I love my Chive time each day. I saw this video earlier, Frank, and laughed hysterically.

TheChive is like baby Reddit.

I've never even heard of this chive business. I had better go check it out.
Check it out dude. Then you can buy me a Thank-You beer next weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back