The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to THP Smallville! I think you're really going to enjoy it here.

I'm not sure. I think it's just a gimmicky site. I only post when I can contribute to the conversation, but if I get picked to test something, I will definitely post more.

I'm not sure. I think it's just a gimmicky site. I only post when I can contribute to the conversation, but if I get picked to test something, I will definitely post more.

Yes I'm active, I always read daily

hahahaha awesome. Speaking of which, how far can you hit your driver?

I hit my PW 150, want my autograph?

hahahaha awesome. Speaking of which, how far can you hit your driver?

I hit it 320 once. May or may not have hit cart paths. So 320 it is, on average.

I hit it 320 once. May or may not have hit cart paths. So 320 it is, on average.

haha unreal. I can always count on some late night smallville awesomeness! Fun fact: It's nicer in KC than it is in Cincinnati.

Nothing better than those concrete fairways they supply us :)

You sound like me! Hit one 305, later on hit another 307, snap hook four or five into the other fairway about 200 out, pop one up for maybe 220. Throw out the majority of shots cause they were flukes and I'm left with my average...306!!!

I let Siri do my THP'ing on my iPhone 5

40643543729810300293411.jpg

usysu4as.jpg

I let Siri do my THP'ing on my iPhone 5

so been walking around the pat few months with a broken phone, screen busted towards the bottom when I dropped it

happened to look at my verizon bill, appears they had signed me up for the extended warranty.....whoops

This is the reason I don't want a cat, look how crafty it is...
daily_gifdump_225_11.gif

This is the reason I don't want a cat, look how crafty it is...
daily_gifdump_225_11.gif

Cats are unreal man.. They are insanely crafty and it's awesome.

...until you get some sort of fluffed toy on a stick.. Then they are willing to run into walls. No comment.

check out the special instructions in red...
food.jpg

I wish this city inspector would get here so I can move on with my day.

Frank, every time I see you post in here I expect to see an awesome pic of .gif. You have let me down.

This guy makes me feel inferior

beautiful-moments-g4.gif

Did they tell you he would be there between 9 AM and Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back