The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a cold. Anybody have any advice on how to nip it in the bud?

posting from my S3 so please excuse my spelling mistakles.

EmergeC or Airborne if you can find it.

Lots of things going on with people's dogs lately around here. Sure sucks.

Lots of things going on with people's dogs lately around here. Sure sucks.

yeah it's crazy, i'm going to take a picture of the rattle snake from last night

Getting a cold. Anybody have any advice on how to nip it in the bud?

posting from my S3 so please excuse my spelling mistakles.

I had a cold for over a week and once I bit the bullet and bought Delsym and within 2 days I was better. It is like $18 for a small bottle but it works.

I had a cold for over a week and once I bit the bullet and bought Delsym and within 2 days I was better. It is like $18 for a small bottle but it works.

$18 is too expensive for me when I have a cold, but I have a great immune system (all these memory cells work) and so I get better faster so I just take some Nyquil and dayquil haha

$18 is too expensive for me when I have a cold, but I have a great immune system (all these memory cells work) and so I get better faster so I just take some Nyquil and dayquil haha

I bought the WalgreenElsym or whatever they call it for $10 and it worked great.

I bought the WalgreenElsym or whatever they call it for $10 and it worked great.

cool, I'll have to check it out next time thanks bro

BTW did your boss get sick

cool, I'll have to check it out next time thanks bro

BTW did your boss get sick

YESSSSS!!! He came in coughing and I just burst out laughing.

DayQuil allergy is my savior during this time of year

DayQuil allergy is my savior during this time of year

WTC is that? that sounds like a miracle elixir, I'll have to check it out, I hate taking drugs for my allergies but they suck

I'm the same way but this stuff has 12 hours of awesome allergy relief....not worth being stubborn over taking meds

WTC is that? that sounds like a miracle elixir, I'll have to check it out, I hate taking drugs for my allergies but they suck

so yesterday, my dog almost got attacked by this thing, luckily I pulled him away, here is the monstrosity, someone killed it after we walked by and got to the rattle already

8027933752_ff4be96d5e_z.jpg

so yesterday, my dog almost got attacked by this thing, luckily I pulled him away, here is the monstrosity, someone killed it after we walked by and got to the rattle already

8027933752_ff4be96d5e_z.jpg

I heard that when they rattle, old western sound effects play in the background. That's not a confirmed rumor though.

I heard that when they rattle, old western sound effects play in the background. That's not a confirmed rumor though.

so that's what I heard, I just assumed it was the next door neighbor's music haha

First time the baby has cried nonstop for no reason. This sucks.

Tap Tap Taparoo

chive-humps-2.jpg

That is excellent

Tap Tap Taparoo

[video=youtube;-JgyaHXqs0w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JgyaHXqs0w[/video]

Tap Tap Taparoo

chive-humps-2.jpg

That is excellent

Dev, FrankA has the right idea, just grow one of these here excellent mustaches, and the baby will laugh and laugh lol

hopefully everything calms down man

I would do anything at this point to make her stop. She is so miserable and it came out of nowhere.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I would do anything at this point to make her stop. She is so miserable and it came out of nowhere.

Tap Tap Taparoo

poor baby, maybe she needs a little massage or something, when are little niece would cry, we sould massage her legs and such and it worked most of the time

Tap Tap Taparoo

Constipation?

Constipation?

No. She got 3 shots yesterday so its probably still from that. Believe it or not we put the Sleep Sheep on the whale sounds and she passed out immediately. I wanna french kiss the person that invented that product.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back