The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. She got 3 shots yesterday so its probably still from that. Believe it or not we put the Sleep Sheep on the whale sounds and she passed out immediately. I wanna french kiss the person that invented that product.

Tap Tap Taparoo

that's great, glad that worked. Now you know haha

I wish this whole "blown call" stuff could of happened to the Cowgirls or Eagles. Would have made me smile for a long time.

[video=youtube;SX-sUrMLkuY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SX-sUrMLkuY[/video]

Embed it please!

Got it embedded for you buddy!

The underwater streetview stuff that google is doing is impressive. They are going above and beyond with their maps stuff. I poked around in it and it was really neat.

The underwater streetview stuff that google is doing is impressive. They are going above and beyond with their maps stuff. I poked around in it and it was really neat.

that's pretty intense man, it's amazing

That's pretty sweet, but excessive much? haha

That's pretty sweet, but excessive much? haha

No way is this excessive man, this is a great idea. I think they said something like 90% of people never scuba dive, so most people will never get the chance to see sites like this.

I think I am starting to like smoking cigars...just can't stand them on the golf course.

I think I am starting to like smoking cigars...just can't stand them on the golf course.
if youre not smoking them on the course... where are you smoking them?

Oh that's just wrong! I may top another ball in your direction sometime.
Sorry buddy, was watching some old highlights to remember the good times, it was the perfect opportunity.

the underwater google maps thing is amazing!

I'm in an all-day training class at the hospital. The nurse wearing yoga pants is really not helping my focus on the instruction.

Sent from Tapatalk

I'm in an all-day training class at the hospital. The nurse wearing yoga pants is really not helping my focus on the instruction.

Sent from Tapatalk

hahahaha i love going to the ER when im working always some thing nice to look at.

Sent from Tapatalk

I love nurses. Always wearing their "find myself a doctor" outfits when they can. Just sexy!

I let Siri do my THP'ing on my iPhone 5

I can't believe JK Rowling decided to write another book, this time for adults. I bet it's horrible.

I can't believe JK Rowling decided to write another book, this time for adults. I bet it's horrible.

yeah nothing can be as amazing as Baldymort and Henry Porter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back