The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's quite a commute to school. It was tough on me last year. Nice for snow days though lol.

I really enjoy the drive to and from work, its my thinking time. I will say though, its much better now than when I was still coaching football. Driving 35 minutes at 3am after breaking down game film only to have to drive 35 more and be back at the office by 7am, I was not a fan.

I really enjoy the drive to and from work, its my thinking time. I will say though, its much better now than when I was still coaching football. Driving 35 minutes at 3am after breaking down game film only to have to drive 35 more and be back at the office by 7am, I was not a fan.

That is tough. I liked my commute a lot more before golf season. During golf season I would wake up, go to school, golf, come back, dinner, homework, bed. Then repeat. I had like no time.

I understand that feeling ALL to well. Another year of doing it and football would have literally been the end of me.

Sounds like my work schedule last week. :banghead:

Hands down, the greatest addition to scrambled eggs. Ever.

tostitos-dip-salsa-con-queso.gif

Ones an ingredient, and ones a condiment. Two completely separate concepts there. Although, Im sure they could coexist.

You didn't specify ingredient or condiment. I would imagine that they would definitely coexist well.

Ones an ingredient, and ones a condiment. Two completely separate concepts there. Although, Im sure they could coexist.
I dont know dude...I think Sharkhat has you on this

You didn't specify ingredient or condiment. I would imagine that they would definitely coexist well.

Shark, you win with the Tabasco. Though I use the garlic version myself.

Its a freaking downpour outside. I wish the snow would just move in so I could go tell the office to get someone to cover my classes and I need to head home.

Sometimes its nice living 35 minutes away.
I wish it would downpour here first to get rid of the snow we already have!

Im surprised you have all tried that! Considering it tastes like cheesy eggs with tabasco already on it.

Im surprised you have all tried that! Considering it tastes like cheesy eggs with tabasco already on it.
I have not tried yours Thain. But, why F#$% up something thats already good?

Thats why I just put a slice of cheese in with my eggs AND Tabasco. Easier and way the hell cheaper.

Shark, you win with the Tabasco. Though I use the garlic version myself.

I agree with all, except make it Texas Pete for me.

I'm also hesitant to use any "cheese" product that has to boast that it is "made with real cheese." Seriously, Tostito's -- you have to point out that your cheese sauce contains real cheese? It makes me wonder what else is in there.

If its already in the fridge then its really a sunk cost.
You paid for it at some point, no?

I'm also hesitant to use any "cheese" product that has to boast that it is "made with real cheese." Seriously, Tostito's -- you have to point out that your cheese sauce contains real cheese? It makes me wonder what else is in there.

I love Texas Pete.

I also love this on any and everything too though:
el-yucateco-salsa-picante-de-chile-habanero-8oz-red-hot-sauce_1_std.jpg

LOL, agreed.

I actually prefer some shredded cheddar, or maybe even mozzarella. The nice thing about the mozzarella is that it gets stringy instead of watery.

The Official Banter Away Thread

If its already in the fridge then its really a sunk cost.

I can't see your original pic, what is it of?

Because Eggs and Cheese > Eggs.......... lol
hahaha....fair enough.

I go buy local sausage. cook it...and chop it up small. Then I drop about 3 eggs in there and scramble it up with the sausage. Add some hot sauce and holy hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back