The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, agreed.

I actually prefer some shredded cheddar, or maybe even mozzarella. The nice thing about the mozzarella is that it gets stringy instead of watery.

Agreed. My standard breakfast sandwich is fried eggs, monterrey jack, turkey and texas pete. Much like mozzarella, jack does not get watery/oily when heated.

Free cheese dip fairy. Nice.

Gotta love that.

Yeah, uh ... that's a negative....

Spoiler
Tabasco_sauce1-1.jpg

I shall see your tabasco and raise you:

tabasco-chipotle-pepper-sauce-7.jpg

What are you trying to accomplish here? I mean really? I never bought the dip, but its in my fridge. Youve never encountered that scenario before? If its in there, may as well use it, right?

Free cheese dip fairy. Nice.

Gotta love that.

What are you trying to accomplish here? I mean really? I never bought the dip, but its in my fridge. Youve never encountered that scenario before? If its in there, may as well use it, right?
Accomplish? Being amazed at free cheese. Who doesn't like free cheese? Where's the big drama there?

Seeing as I do all the shopping, no I have never encountered that scenario. If random things start appearing in my fridge, then I'm setting up a camera because I clearly must have the worlds smartest dogs.

Accomplish? Being amazed at free cheese. Who doesn't like free cheese? Where's the big drama there?

Seeing as I do all the shopping, no I have never encountered that scenario. If random things start appearing in my fridge, then I'm setting up a camera because I clearly must have the worlds smartest dogs.

There is no Jman, only Zuul

Don't think I said that, did I?

I didnt shop for the dip, nor did I say it was a random appearance. But its in there, and I didnt buy it. And you have never encountered something being in your fridge that you have not purchased. Wasnt a free cheese dip fairy. Nor was it your dogs. Obviously wasnt people who came to your house for a gathering either, because you didnt shop for it, and its never been encountered.

I shall see your tabasco and raise you:

tabasco-chipotle-pepper-sauce-7.jpg

Tip of the cap to my friend Dan. I'm not a huge fan of straight Tabasco (more "hot" than taste), but the chipotle Tabasco is FTW.

Tip of the cap to my friend Dan. I'm not a huge fan of straight Tabasco (more "hot" than taste), but the chipotle Tabasco is FTW.

I feel the same way... I used to destroy chipotle tabasco on burritos, but couldn't be bothered with the regular stuff.

Such good flavour.

I didnt shop for the dip, nor did I say it was a random appearance. But its in there, and I didnt buy it. And you have never encountered something being in your fridge that you have not purchased. Wasnt a free cheese dip fairy. Nor was it your dogs. Obviously wasnt people who came to your house for a gathering either, because you didnt shop for it, and its never been encountered.

Gotta love a free cheese dip fairy.

I'm craving Tabasco now.

Yes. Love me some banter.

I wish I had a free cheese dip fairy. Life would be good.

Yes. Love me some banter.

I wish I had a free cheese dip fairy. Life would be good.

Seriously. Free cheese dip fairy could bring world peace IMO.

Seriously. Free cheese dip fairy could bring world peace IMO.

Do you think she would carry fried mozzarella sticks like bullets in a western gun belt?

Do you think she would carry fried mozzarella sticks like bullets in a western gun belt?

I love it.

And bring cheese curds for all the people to go home and make Poutine.

Well if cheese sticks are in the equation, I guess we're gonna need a marinara fairy too.

Well if cheese sticks are in the equation, I guess we're gonna need a marinara fairy too.

She only appears once a month... too far? :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back