The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is it. I am making nachos for lunch.

With the wife today....will see if she goes for it!

I am also good for tomorrow.. or the next day.. or the next day hahahaha

chipotle-square_0.jpg

Cheese fairy, pile ons, and flipping a switch. No clue what any of it means, nor do I care.

Carrie Underwood or Tim Mcgraw/Faith Hill..........hummmmm, which one?!

Cheese fairy, pile ons, and flipping a switch. No clue what any of it means, nor do I care.

Bingo. Just awesome banter.

I too want nachos now for lunch. Taco soup shall have to do.

That is not what I am referring to, at all.

But hey, if you think I've changed than great. Tons people changes going on around here, some way more obvious than others.

You confuse me. I hate cryptic talk. If you have something to say. Then say it.

After all the nacho talk, no love for the Giant Taco salad??

Carrie is a total beyotch in person if that helps at all.
But if I have to sit and watch for a few hours might be better than watching Tim "look at my guns" Mcgraw.

But if I have to sit and watch for a few hours might be better than watching Tim "look at my guns" Mcgraw.

I can definitely agree with that.

Dev, you are the man brother.

Well, finally applied for another CC. Did it for the sake of a balance transfer and the 18% no interest to pay off all the remaining travel expenses form where the Doc was doing residency interviews. Amazes me because my credit score is going to actually go UP by doing so.

Indeed it does. Its just funny to think about though...and dumb as hell. Too much open credit hurts your score, too little hurts your score, too much use hurts your score, not enough hurts your score. Its a racket.

Faith Hill -- all day, every day.

Indeed it does. Its just funny to think about though...and dumb as hell. Too much open credit hurts your score, too little hurts your score, too much use hurts your score, not enough hurts your score. Its a racket.

That is what happens when you have For Profit agencies running the credit system and having 3 separate ones do it and all do it differently.

That is what happens when you have For Profit agencies running the credit system and having 3 separate ones do it and all do it differently.

Seriously. I've been researching for about 2 weeks now trying to decide if its worth doing or not. Stupid different scores, blow my mind.

Just makes sense to ME that having LESS out would be better. But, I understand that just because you have it doesn't mean you have to use it.

I was able to skip out on Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert this weekend. Dodged a bullet there.

I was able to skip out on Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert this weekend. Dodged a bullet there.
Miranda actually puts on a hell of a show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back