The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all think those are bright. Remind me in the morning and I'll show y'all a picture of my all "road cone orange" running shoes.

haha, can't wait to see lol

Hawk...ur over your pm space limit

I was actually coming in here to type that exact statement lol.

That's the reason mine fills up! Not like I get 500 pms real fast. Plus it's only half that since I save all my sent messages too!

I have a folder on my desktop that has every message I have gotten or sent. Not sure why, I don't think I have ever gone back to them!

There is a mystery box coming to my house today from a NJ THPer. I don't know whether to be excited or nervous hahaha

Ricky, why do you do these things to me?!

There is a mystery box coming to my house today from a NJ THPer. I don't know whether to be excited or nervous hahaha

It's probably left handed

It's the head of his upstairs neighbor.

Funny you should mention. I checked the tracking and it's out for delivery. It's nothing fantastic but I think you will like it.

The Official Banter Away Thread

Is there a word for pondering something, posting pictures all the time and never buying it?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Funny you should mention. I checked the tracking and it's out for delivery. It's nothing fantastic but I think you will like it.

I hope it's Rick Nash's autograph. I've in need of some kindling.

Neither would surprise me, although he's about to be in a world of DB4 so he's probably in a good mood haha

My wife stayed home sick today. If she receives the package that good mood might turn sour quickly...haha

Hahah why would I have that garbage in my possession?

It's probably a nice box full of ghosts hahahaha

My wife stayed home sick today. If she receives the package that good mood might turn sour quickly...haha

Dude, that's the easiest escape ever.

1 - An incredible THPer decided you should have it
2 - You're testing it, just another reason to justify the endless amount of time spent on here.

You win.

Dude, that's the easiest escape ever.

1 - An incredible THPer decided you should have it
2 - You're testing it, just another reason to justify the endless amount of time spent on here.

You win.

I was planning the "I am shocked, I have no idea where this came from. Someone on THP must have sent it to me" routine.

Is there a word for pondering something, posting pictures all the time and never buying it?

I think that would be "Instagramming"

I was planning the "I am shocked, I have no idea where this came from. Someone on THP must have sent it to me" routine.
I love that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back