The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and the dog are set. We're solid.

Now.

Kelly - "You shot Vegas back at me really quick. What's going on in Vegas in September?" (She still has no clue about the THP/Bridgestone Invitational)
Jeff - "Another THP golf outing"
Kelly - "When September? Late?"
Jeff - "Yeah"
Kelly - "I'm good. Let's go to Vegas."

That is a BIIIIG win right there!!!!!

That is a BIIIIG win right there!!!!!

I'm amazed. It's like I am in some sort of alternate universe right now. We went from bickering about her going to the Florida Keys, to probably going to Vegas for the Invitational.

Hhaha that's like 3 hours away

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

1000's of people looking for treasure in you back yard! When you headed out to find it?

I'm amazed. It's like I am in some sort of alternate universe right now. We went from bickering about her going to the Florida Keys, to probably going to Vegas for the Invitational.

Probably? Sounds like a done deal to me!

6utu4ytu.jpg

Umm...hammer time

I wouldn't fight it buddy, lock that sucker in!

1000's of people looking for treasure in you back yard! When you headed out to find it?

What are they looking for illegal immigrants?

Me and the dog are set. We're solid.

Now.

Kelly - "You shot Vegas back at me really quick. What's going on in Vegas in September?" (She still has no clue about the THP/Bridgestone Invitational)
Jeff - "Another THP golf outing"
Kelly - "When September? Late?"
Jeff - "Yeah"
Kelly - "I'm good. Let's go to Vegas."

and... JRMO is a Jedi. Well done.

Tell her she can hang with my wife at Caesars spa

It's done. If we can afford it and life doesn't pop up and surprise us somewhere, were going. No doubt about it.

She doesn't want you at the stripper bars and such so of course she's going hahah

and... JRMO is a Jedi. Well done.

I may teach a seminar at the local JUCO for other dudes. How to go from girlfriend/sister vacation talk, to just dumping the sister all together and going on an epic golf vacation in Vegas instead.

I may teach a seminar at the local JUCO for other dudes. How to go from girlfriend/sister vacation talk, to just dumping the sister all together and going on an epic golf vacation in Vegas instead.

Haha. You would be a millionaire!

Pictures from crazy horse 3 will be later

Haha that's awesome I didn't know it really was you hahahahah

What about you buddy? Channel the force and make it happen!

It's possible, but more than likely a no go. I've got the wheels in motion, though.

I have to give some credit to my better half. She is all about me heading to Ohio, Florida and CT this year for THP events. Vegas is a different animal, though, and it will take short of a miracle to pull that off.

I'd be on the lookout for the girlfriend/sister trip. There's certainly some leverage in play now.

As my mentor once told me: while you're kicking butt at checkers, just make sure the other guy isn't playing chess.

I'd be on the lookout for the girlfriend/sister trip. There's certainly some leverage in play now.

As my mentor once told me: while you're kicking butt at checkers, just make sure the other guy isn't playing chess.

I'll keep upping the ante.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back