The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putter-*****? Yes I am.

I just cant do it dude. Beer all day in all kinds I love, but liquor and wine I struggle with. Alot is I haven't drank/tried it all that much.

Keep it that way, it's way too expensive of a habit.

Putter-*****? Yes I am.

I just cant do it dude. Beer all day in all kinds I love, but liquor and wine I struggle with. Alot is I haven't drank/tried it all that much.
Dude you just need some practice.

Putter-*****? Yes I am.

For what it's worth i don't know a single person who had their first glass of scotch and said "this is the greatest thing ever".

Most people think this song is a Black Crowes original... I love correcting them.
YES!

Dude you just need some practice.
I'd rather not. My dad is my muse as to why I stay away from the liquor.

Except tequila....and Jager when Cookie is a TERRIBLE influence.

Most people think this song is a Black Crowes original... I love correcting them.

Otis is from my old home town Macon, Georgia :guitar:

I love jäger.

It gives me nightmares of college.

Same here. I still love it though. I drink way too much of it way too fast.

Cant decide if i want "O. Jack", "Oregon Jack", "O.J.", or just "Jack", and where, on my AC hat.

Oregon Jack. That's who you are!

Cant decide if i want "O. Jack", "Oregon Jack", "O.J.", or just "Jack", and where, on my AC hat.

Haha when I got to OJ I saw "The Juice is loose".

Yeah but that might not fit very well on the two white bars.

There's two stripes, do Oregon in the top and Jack in the bottom, centered

There's two stripes, do Oregon in the top and Jack in the bottom, centered
If i did that i was thinking set left. Or maybe right. Or Oregon left and Jack right. Or vice versa. So many options.

You don't want to do Quad Right when that would put it in the middle part of the cap. If the stripes were on the other side, than yes, but not where they are.

You don't want to do Quad Right when that would put it in the middle part of the cap. If the stripes were on the other side, than yes, but not where they are.
Exactly. If it were set right, it would be more in the center of the hat.

This is entertaining. I say left

to_help_others.gif

This is entertaining. I say left
I say change my ID to Jack, Oregon (last name, first name) resident of Hackerville, Golfworld.

You know Gary Busey haunts your dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back