The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
300?! That's a healthy chunk right there. Freebies? Boo yah!

Haha yeah and the course is nowhere near worth it. I hope the stadium is still up so I can get a cool video.

Today the Royal Canadian Mint has stopped distributing pennies to banks and retailers.

Today the Royal Canadian Mint has stopped distributing pennies to banks and retailers.

That seems like a pretty logical move. At the cost of most things nowadays and the amount of credit card usage, why continue to produce pennies?

Just got told I am playing TPC Stadium course on Saturday. Should be interesting.

That is one sweet free round. Pics please

Haha yeah and the course is nowhere near worth it. I hope the stadium is still up so I can get a cool video.

how'd you manage to score that?

Just called in a car theft.. Someone just stole the car parked right next to mine.

Neat dude. Good samaritan!
It was pretty obvious too... Alarm going off, lights off inside, flashlight going everywhere.. Obviously a rookie hotwire-er, thats for sure.

I really like the new thanks, it's really not as pointless as some would think.

I really like the new thanks, it's really not as pointless as some would think.

It seems like a better solution, it will be interesting to watch as time goes on. To see if gets used more than the rep button.

I got you War. Mike is stingy

Likely excuse

I'm not really digging the addition of Ahmad Rashad to the Morning Drive crew

It seems like a better solution, it will be interesting to watch as time goes on. To see if gets used more than the rep button.
I like it. I use it similar to rep, but also an easy way to let someone you read the post, without having to clog a thread up with "great post." Will make it a ton easier in the Forum Testing threads to find reviews, I believe.
I got you War. Mike is stingy
He sure is angry this morning. I would be too if I lived in Ohio though.

I have a strange feeling that it will be.. And I also think it's going to make people more inclined to be helpful around here, which is fantastic.

I'm a big fan so far.

Ah Monday, how I loathe you.

Especially when its 55* out already and I'd rather be on the course all day than in the classroom. Boo.

Could be worse buddy.. It could be 25 like it is here..
I'd be more OK with that, then I couldn't go play. Pretty days in February though gut me.

amahuhy5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back