The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you are putting the "hold time" to good use!

she's so angry she is closing threads!

Hi....

Dev's last comment in the Banter thread was hilarious.

Hey doc are we there yet? Yes Marty

I think that's the fastest we've ever filled up the banter thread. Solid work boys and girls!

Jake, myfitnesspal is an awesome app. It sucks though when you try to order something healthy and it's not even close to being good for you. Looking at you, Chili's.

I think that's the fastest we've ever filled up the banter thread. Solid work boys and girls!

Jake, myfitnesspal is an awesome app. It sucks though when you try to order something healthy and it's not even close to being good for you. Looking at you, Chili's.

That app is clutch. Two guys at work in their 40's are shedding pounds like it's their job just using that app.

A new banter thread already, wow!

Best last post in a banter thread ever. Hahah I feel so honored.

That app is clutch. Two guys at work in their 40's are shedding pounds like it's their job just using that app.

It kinda makes you lose weight without trying. If you want to eat more, you better exercise to make up for it or eat well the rest of the week.

I think Jman should get most of the credit.

It kinda makes you lose weight without trying. If you want to eat more, you better exercise to make up for it or eat well the rest of the week.

I keep trying to enter whispering into the excercise portion but it won't tell me how many calories I burned. Any chance you know Mike?

I think Jman should get most of the credit.

He is a machine when he "has" to play the stay-at-home-daddy-role.

I keep trying to enter whispering into the excercise portion but it won't tell me how many calories I burned. Any chance you know Mike?

Not as much as you think. Btw, this is the official whisper response. Enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back