The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I was gone for 2 hours and Gary buddy is still the banter topic.. Lol

Played pickup bball today for like 2.5 hrs. I miss playing ball. I need to do that more often.

Played pickup bball today for like 2.5 hrs. I miss playing ball. I need to do that more often.

That's always fun. Last time I did that Buck and I destroyed JB. I bet he never plays again hehe

That's always fun. Last time I did that Buck and I destroyed JB. I bet he never plays again hehe

Right that's how I remember that story going...:alien:

Lol. There's always dudes at the gym, I just need to go to the courts more often.

If the competition was who looks like they are going to die after 11 points of basketball, then yes, you guys destroyed me. :D

Was the callaway diablo octane a long 3 wood? I've noticed the xhot 3 wood commercial yardage gains claims are based on those 2 compared to each other.

Picked up a bad-arse New-York style pizza today from an awesome little place while the wife and I ran some errands in Tulsa for the super bowl. No cheapo for me today, its in the fridge and ready to reheat along with some garlic-knot bread. I'm excited!

Picked up a bad-arse New-York style pizza today from an awesome little place while the wife and I ran some errands in Tulsa for the super bowl. No cheapo for me today, its in the fridge and ready to reheat along with some garlic-knot bread. I'm excited!

Love NY pizza. You don't get that here in the south (that I've seen).

Love NY pizza. You don't get that here in the south (that I've seen).

I got lucky and found this nice little place a while back, SO good, it made me incredibly happy to find.

If the competition was who looks like they are going to die after 11 points of basketball, then yes, you guys destroyed me. :D

hehe that sounds about right

I got lucky and found this nice little place a while back, SO good, it made me incredibly happy to find.

That's awesome. I love going into NYC and getting a pie. Speaking of Italian food in NYC, San Genaro is a blast if you ever get the chance to go.

That's awesome. I love going into NYC and getting a pie. Speaking of Italian food in NYC, San Genaro is a blast if you ever get the chance to go.

My dad lives up there, he's actually outside of Albany but I told him I'd come up and visit him if he'd meet me in NYC and if he'd buy the pizza. Ha!

I got a no out of that one.

My dad lives up there, he's actually outside of Albany but I told him I'd come up and visit him if he'd meet me in NYC and if he'd buy the pizza. Ha!

I got a no out of that one.

Lame, lol. You should go to San Genaro one year though if you like good Italian food. That was really fun.

I drank ALOT of beer tonight.

I like Jimmy John's oatmeal raisin cookies, they hit the spot.

I've never tried them.. I do enjoy Grandma's oatmeal raison cookies.. Not sure I've ever enjoyed another store bought one..

I need to take some photos of these glorious things.

Just got told I am playing TPC Stadium course on Saturday. Should be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back