The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, awesome.

Since anybody that's watched any Golf Channel lately has heard the Rollin' Dirty Tiguan commercial...

I had no idea Key and Peele were in that video.

Ohh man, remember when those emails used to be actually good? :/

Remember when Joe Cartoon and Strongbad were pretty much the best the internet had to offer?

Remember when Joe Cartoon and Strongbad were pretty much the best the internet had to offer?

Monday by noon I was reading the weekly email and looking for little surprises in the video so to speak. Why did they have to run out of fresh material?

Monday by noon I was reading the weekly email and looking for little surprises in the video so to speak. Why did they have to run out of fresh material?

Maybe Hollywood bought the rights

I would love to wake up to a UPS delivery notification email. That would be awesome!

Well I have a few things in the works right now but I'm mainly looking for a package from Bridgestone. Anxiously waiting for a staffer!

Well I have a few things in the works right now but I'm mainly looking for a package from Bridgestone. Anxiously waiting for a staffer!

Bridgestone does put out a nice staff bag.

ane3e9a7.jpg
What do you all think?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Those are sure bright!

Yeah I need new running shoes but these look a bit much for me haha, I'll probably go down to the Adidas outlet store this weekend and see what they got

Those are sure bright!

Yeah I need new running shoes but these look a bit much for me haha, I'll probably go down to the Adidas outlet store this weekend and see what they got

Y'all think those are bright. Remind me in the morning and I'll show y'all a picture of my all "road cone orange" running shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back