The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She appears to be sold already. That will just ice the cake, dude. If your wife is going to be at the May outing, they can get in cahoots then.

I'll be being Tracy to the dinner at the ouing

Going to a stag party today with 32 other guys. I have a feeling this could get messy. If i'm still alive i'll be back tonorrow

Going to a stag party today with 32 other guys. I have a feeling this could get messy. If i'm still alive i'll be back tonorrow

WAIT! You forgot your shirt!!!
te5ybupa.jpg

Off on my 4 hour one way journey to get fitted for golf clubs.... Oh the things we'll do for golf.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Enjoy yourself, Rhyno!

Sooooo, I am back from a week away and there were 20,676 new posts....think that might take a while to get through, so did anything exciting happen while I was away? Any new testing threads or exciting threads to have a read of....?

Sooooo, I am back from a week away and there were 20,676 new posts....think that might take a while to get through, so did anything exciting happen while I was away? Any new testing threads or exciting threads to have a read of....?

We had a little posting milestone and maybe a few testings and possibly another thing or two! haha

We had a little posting milestone and maybe a few testings and possibly another thing or two! haha

Thanks Smalls...really helpful ha ha

Will take me a few days just to catch up I am guessing

Anything to help!

David, I have a spot here in Vegas you can have a stag party....Ryan loves the place

Check out the grandaddy from callaway thread, bridgestone vegas championship thread, and ping putter texting sign up.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Check out the grandaddy from callaway thread, bridgestone vegas championship thread, and ping putter texting sign up.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Putter texting? That's what Jman does with Buck, I think. :alien:

Nah, the doc doesn't care much, she knows I could have much worse vices in this world. Plus, me selling my putters always funds other golf purchases, so she likes that.

She is quite kick ass though IMO.

Nah, the doc doesn't care much, she knows I could have much worse vices in this world. Plus, me selling my putters always funds other golf purchases, so she likes that.

She is quite kick ass though IMO.

Oh I know! She sounds it! Can't wait to meet you both...the Outing can't come soon enough...

Holy wow I'm tired.

So preliminary update

Rocketbladez look like the winners
KBS x stiff shaft from the Mizuno optimizer
2. Degrees upright standard length. I'm having fun

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

jajapete.jpg

Haha

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

i am seconds away from smashing my computer to bits. spent hours trying to upload my gripes testing video because my computer says it doesn't have sufficient storage, even though it has about 1/4th open, and my itunes is completely effed up.

and my paint pens are all screwed up, so i can't re-paint any of my clubs.

<firstworldproblems>

i am seconds away from smashing my computer to bits. spent hours trying to upload my gripes testing video because my computer says it doesn't have sufficient storage, even though it has about 1/4th open, and my itunes is completely effed up.

and my paint pens are all screwed up, so i can't re-paint any of my clubs.

<firstworldproblems>

That sucks dude, even rant worthy

The Official Banter Away Thread

I totally just saw jman's Mexican twin at a pizza place

a5edavu8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Cookie!

421524_508230595907891_1182041065_n.jpg

I am just worn out today, didn't think driving and hitting clubs would do that to me, long day.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

If you aren't currently live Tweeting quotes from White Men Can't Jump, you aren't living.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back