The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what was that one thread with the map of where everybody is located called?

My heads aching a bit this morning...but thankfully the room isn't spinning. Went out for a few drinks with friends at our favorite bar in the Gayborhood of Philly...ended up staying there until 2AM...

Lol, the Philly hangover

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

My heads aching a bit this morning...but thankfully the room isn't spinning. Went out for a few drinks with friends at our favorite bar in the Gayborhood of Philly...ended up staying there until 2AM...
What is a Gayborhood? Do I want to know?

A 3 hour nap, a homemade Sunday dinner and a Chinese take away.

And I still feel like I got dragged through a hedge backwards

Yes I am an active member, I don't post much, but I read through the forums daily. And don't post to post, only when I want to add to the conversation

Lol I remember those days

The Official Banter Away Thread

What is a Gayborhood? Do I want to know?

If a gayborhood is a gayborhood, then does that mean a neighborhood is a district for horses?

That's an awesome gif of bubba.

That is awesome.

At least the refs made the right call. What a shot. Not sure if in HS basketball they can go to the replay.

I've got 12 hours of this normal. Tomorrow starts a new normal.

A new beginning that is welcome, I hope!

Very welcome. I just looked at the clock, then at my daughter, then it hit me. I may be a little jittery right now.

Came home to my stuff packed neatly into the living room and a note. I don't think I have ever been this broken before.

^Siri probably sucks.

Came home to my stuff packed neatly into the living room and a note. I don't think I have ever been this broken before.

^Siri probably sucks.

pretty sure that's a rant.

^Siri probably sucks.

Everything for a reason, dude. I thought my world was ending 12+ years ago, then I walked into a room and met Kelly.

Ouch. It'll get better dude.

^Siri probably sucks.

Be strong. Everything happens for a reason.

^Siri probably sucks.
Im sorry dude, I hate hearing this.

^Siri probably sucks.

Oh man, really sorry to hear this man

^Siri probably sucks.

Dude I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back