The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came home to my stuff packed neatly into the living room and a note. I don't think I have ever been this broken before.

^Siri probably sucks.

Wow...I'm so sorry Thain. I know everyone says it...but it WILL get better. This will only make you stronger.

I am getting a little squirrelly right now. I am starting to lose it.

I blame the sweatpants.

My college roommate had a theory about people who wore sweatpants in public. He assumed they were chronic touchers.

My sweatpants have nothing to do with it really. Tomorrow is going to be crazy.

My college roommate had a theory about people who wore sweatpants in public. He assumed they were chronic touchers.

My sweatpants have nothing to do with it really. Tomorrow is going to be crazy.

I'm an adjustor not a toucher.

Junior I am so sorry you are going through this man. Stay strong and if you need to talk please just PM me.

u2uredub.jpg

ok, i knew the nike world headquarters was a 10 minute drive from my house, but i did not know that the leupold headquarters was 15 minutes from my house. hmm.

ok, i knew the nike world headquarters was a 10 minute drive from my house, but i did not know that the leupold headquarters was 15 minutes from my house. hmm.

Do you have an outlet store near you? I have a Bushnell outlet near me, which is where I got my rangefinder.

Came home to my stuff packed neatly into the living room and a note. I don't think I have ever been this broken before.

^Siri probably sucks.

dude, I hope you're doing ok, I'm sorry to hear that you're going through that, let me know if there is anything I can to help

Hang in there and take care of yourself, this too will pass, and you will be a stronger Thain, you deserve the best!

I really wish i lived near people that go all out on stuff like i do, it seems like if i get into a hobby (golf and shooting) i go all out. In doing so I'm always looking at improving my equipment, and it sucks because i want to try things out before i do it but live so far away from any big cities that makes it a day long event to do so, which i don't have to do all that often. And also I'm the only person i know of that goes to extremes like that (and compared to some people I do not go to extremes) most are satisfied with "it'll work" I want dang near perfection.

Grr.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Warrior's of the Lost World. greatest movie of all time.

kidding. i've been watching for 5 minutes, and it's the most stupid, corniest movie i've ever witnessed.

Warrior's of the Lost World. greatest movie of all time.

kidding. i've been watching for 5 minutes, and it's the most stupid, corniest movie i've ever witnessed.

Try 2010. Worst movie ever. I went to see that not realizing it was the sequel to 2001: A Space Odyssey.

So I watched 2001 as soon as I could after seeing 2010. Turns out they tie for worst movie ever.

Try 2010. Worst movie ever. I went to see that not realizing it was the sequel to 2001: A Space Odyssey.

So I watched 2001 as soon as I could after seeing 2010. Turns out they tie for worst movie ever.

Was forced to watch 2001 in US History class Fresh. year of high school....I walked out after 20 minutes, and took my detention for each day I walked out at the start. A weeks worth of detention worth it to not have to deal with that movie.

Dan

Ugh, i'm craving this, don't know why, maybe I'm low on vitamin C

Budweiser-Clamato-Picante.jpg

It's disgusting, and has chile powder

Gary Busey and Denis Rodman are both on Celebrity Aprentice this is going to be great. I hope Satch is watching this.

Gary Busey and Denis Rodman are both on Celebrity Aprentice this is going to be great. I hope Satch is watching this.

heck yeah! Last time I watched it, he was on with Meat loaf and he was always pissed hahah

Gary Busey's kid

funny-evil-smile-redneck-girl-kid-mullet-party-murder-pics.jpg

Pics not working. Dude I just googled him. I would use him as zombie bait.

8527652230_de39c1ccbc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back