The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soccer is more closely related to diving than it is to hockey.

"Dude, you just don't understand the sport. "

Spoken by many hockey fans when you say you dont care for it.

That's really debatable at best.

What's sad is that it's even debatable now. Soccer used to be the king of the flop. Now, we're bringing Basketball into the conversation.

"Dude, you just don't understand the sport. "

Spoken by many hockey fans when you say you dont care for it.

hahaha, I bet if people stopped at "I don't care for it" regarding hockey (or soccer) (or Chipotle for that matter) the conversation probably wouldn't last.

Seems like neither sport get off that easy around here.

I took one charge in my entire high school basketball career. In the very last game I played my senior year. It was the worst acting job I ever did, but I sold it well. I got booed. It was awesome.

But then again, you're looking at the worst soccer flops ever. If you complied the worst basketball flops, it'd be just as bad IMO.

But then again, you're looking at the worst soccer flops ever. If you complied the worst basketball flops, it'd be just as bad IMO.
I'm not using that as basis for my argument. I'm just saying the problem is more prominent and more widespread in soccer than in basketball.

I just posted the video because it's funny.

You could do it in hockey as well.

I'm not using that as basis for my argument. I'm just saying the problem is more prominent and more widespread in soccer than in basketball.

I just posted the video because it's funny.

This post I agree with 100%

BrodeurGIF.gif

Marty is the man. My favorite player of all time and he didn't even have to wear a Note.

Absolutely true, hockey has some big time divers, but they are all put on display and mocked horribly by the fans last time I checked.

As it should be.

This reminds me of my list of the worst comedians of all time:

1) Dane Cook
1a) Daniel Tosh

I very much agree on Cook, but no way on Tosh.

I very much agree on Cook, but no way on Tosh.

I never understood why people thought Tosh was funny. I can't recall him ever saying anything that made me laugh even a little bit. He shows funny videos from the Internet and talks about them. I can do that too.

I never understood why people thought Tosh was funny. I can't recall him ever saying anything that made me laugh even a little bit. He shows funny videos from the Internet and talks about them. I can do that too.
Everyone has their preferences, I guess.

I watched one of his comedy shows before he had an actual show. I thought he was horrible. I like his show, but I wouldn't pay a lot of money to go see him, that's for sure.

Have you watched any of his old standup? He was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back