The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This tent look familiar?

quvy2ysy.jpg

The Official Banter Away thread

Ughhh Tapatalk

A few random thoughts this morning.
1. Sometimes when I read Blu's posts I picture him giving his monitor "the look".
2. Whenever Jman goes into a tirade about stupid posts I review my recent ones and wonder if it's me.
3. It takes a little while to get used to Freddie's posting style, then you realize he is one of the nicest guys on here.
4. I'm still disappointed that Dev wasn't able to make it to the AC Invitational.

I have been relatively inactive for the past days with a lot going on. Wife had a doctor's appointment last Thursday, then for the weekend we visited family in Tallahassee, Monday she checked into the hospital in Macon for an arteriogram (sp?), we expected them to check out her veins and arteries and then place stents into her legs to relieve her P.A.D. they found a 70% blockage in her right Carodid (sp?) artery so now we essentially have had nothing done and she has 2 more trips to the hospital coming up in the next few weeks. She should go home today to heal from the catherization so that is good, we are just thankful that the blockage in her neck was identified and can be taken care of along with they taking care of her legs.

Glad they found it and are getting it taken care of Dawg.

Wow, sorry to hear that Dawg. Thank goodness they found it! Give Lynne my love and best wishes for successful treatments so she can get back to her spunky and energetic self!

A few random thoughts this morning.
1. Sometimes when I read Blu's posts I picture him giving his monitor "the look".
2. Whenever Jman goes into a tirade about stupid posts I review my recent ones and wonder if it's me.
3. It takes a little while to get used to Freddie's posting style, then you realize he is one of the nicest guys on here.
4. I'm still disappointed that Dev wasn't able to make it to the AC Invitational.

If the "look" is a facepalm followed by a brow rub, you're pretty close. Especially after any post that mentions the "feel of forged".

Sorry to hear that DD. Glad it was found early though. Take care of Dawg Momma and get her better!

Wow dawg, glad they caught it. No more biscuits and gravy for the little lady

Dawg, Jennifer and I are sure going to be thinking of Lynne. Give her our best!

I'll be thinking about you and your wife, Randy. I'm glad they found it and could treat it.

Thinking about you DD.

Glad that the docs caught it, DawgDaddy. Lots of love and healing energy going DawgMama's way.

I have been relatively inactive for the past days with a lot going on. Wife had a doctor's appointment last Thursday, then for the weekend we visited family in Tallahassee, Monday she checked into the hospital in Macon for an arteriogram (sp?), we expected them to check out her veins and arteries and then place stents into her legs to relieve her P.A.D. they found a 70% blockage in her right Carodid (sp?) artery so now we essentially have had nothing done and she has 2 more trips to the hospital coming up in the next few weeks. She should go home today to heal from the catherization so that is good, we are just thankful that the blockage in her neck was identified and can be taken care of along with they taking care of her legs.

Hang in there DD.

Think about you and your family DD

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I had that Sunday night. It's incredible isn't it

Yesh except them mowing greens felt like i had to hurry putting on first 9

Good thing they found it. Hopefully all continues to go well from here. Thoughts and prayers headed your guys way!

Thoughts your way DD. Glad they could catch it early though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back