The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond ready.

You and I both, dude. Three working days left, and to be honest, my give a damn has been broken for about a week now. Not two sharts will be given' this next week.

You and I both, dude. Three working days left, and to be honest, my give a damn has been broken for about a week now. Not two sharts will be given' this next week.

Pretty much, I'm just looking forward to some drama free times with friends. Can't wait to hop on a plane Wednesday.

Can't wait to see you two knuckleheads, next week will be a blast. You guys are in for a treat at reunion.

Beyond ready brother, I know the days will CRAWL leading up to it though, good thing it's test time in my classes.

I'm with you guys, so so so ready for this. Going to be absolutely worthless monday-wednesday at work.

It's already crawling here... Weekend, have the day off... Watch TV for a little while, doze off, wake up and think it's been am hour or 2, nope, it's been 8 minutes... If that's any sort of sign of how slow it's going to be until Wednesday I'm in trouble!

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Heard a weird noise in the house and freaked out...can't sleep now. So sick of this.

10:00 lesson today to help straiten out my drives don't enjoy play'n out of the tree's or ajoining fareways any longer...hahaha

a8una4y5.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Supposedly they found a grenade in a return rental car so the rental place is on lockdown.. Welcome to FL?

Supposedly they found a grenade in a return rental car so the rental place is on lockdown.. Welcome to FL?

Tell them I would greatly appreciate if they would return that to me, as well as the left shoe I left in the trunk. Thanks.

You down here? I was just over on Lido.

Arriving early for the Outing?

Yep we are down here at the beach house.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah mini vaca with the boss. Still sitting in the freakin rental place.

We call that welcoming gifts

Today would be awesome to golf, but gotta do house work and lawn work.

Also need to recover from last night... So stupid.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Oh, also my friend bought a Ford EcoBoost.... Never have I wanted a Ford but I want that truck so nice.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Tell them I would greatly appreciate if they would return that to me, as well as the left shoe I left in the trunk. Thanks.

I was going to joke, but then I thought about black helicopters flying around my house.

Instead, I'll just say that I hope no one does that crap on Thursday or Sunday.

Crisis over. I got upgraded from a compact to a mini SUV, fully loaded. I suppose I will live

I do a fair amount of cooking. I'm not sure it gets better than when I make pizza dough and it comes out so perfect that you can stretch it thin enough to read through but it still won't get holes.

Stupid spongey ground cold golf!! Hah, these bones are tired after this weekend. I hope all you trouble makers got on the course.

I worked 10 hours of running large trays of food today. Wow I'm tired.

I do a fair amount of cooking. I'm not sure it gets better than when I make pizza dough and it comes out so perfect that you can stretch it thin enough to read through but it still won't get holes.
I want to try this. Is it your own recipe or where did you get it from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back