The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need that kind of torture to my large intestine that early in the day.

Have you had their breakfast, Dan?

It's only at a couple right now... None here, sadly... But Chorizo?! Boom. I don't need it to be breakfast to get excited about chorizo!

Guess what's still lacking?
Bacon!
You know which place just like it has Bacon?

Hey, Welcome to Moes!

It's only at a couple right now... None here, sadly... But Chorizo?! Boom. I don't need it to be breakfast to get excited about chorizo!

Some chirizo and a couple cups of coffee. I would need to make sure nothing is scheduled for that morning.

I won't knock it, though. Bacon, egg and cheese (or some variation) sandwiches with waffles or cinnamon raisin bagels are pretty freaking awesome. Adding hot sauce to that combo makes it even better. Mexican-esque breakfasts are the next logical step.

WHat restaurant is that?

Hey JR, just a quick shout out buddy. You look great sir. Keep up the good work! I know you will!

Yes, the empty buildings of companies that have left the state make the downtown area an incredible place.

are we talking about Detroit?

Ah, never ate there. I believe I stated in the Chipotle thread: I'm a Moes homer.
It's not just a restaurant, it's a way of life...

hahahaha!! It's Chipotle dude. A couple of them have breakfast now.

If Chipotle is a way of life, it must be making hipsters look cool now.

If Chipotle is a way of life, it must be making hipsters look cool now.

This is remarkably fitting..

images

Hi JR....off topic but wanted to make sure you saw buddy.

Thanks man. That pic was about 15 lbs ago, so I'm a bit slimmer looking now. Still a long ways to go though.

This is remarkably fitting..

images

If that is the crowd they are after, all the power to them. That ad makes me like them less by a wide margin.

If that is the crowd they are after, all the power to them. That ad makes me like them less by a wide margin.

I think this is the new trend JB, with these burrito places. Here is a Freebirds ad I found in about 10 seconds on google and they are getting really big around here.

Freebirds-ads_2.PNG

I really don't know whether it's theirs or not.. I google imaged and there are a LOT of random weird Chipotle slogans on there.. Just found that one funny based on your comment.

chipotle%20reindeer.JPG

I think this is the new trend JB, with these burrito places. Here is a Freebirds ad I found in about 10 seconds on google and they are getting really big around here.

Freebirds-ads_2.PNG

haha that's a weird slogan choice... "It's not normal"

Freebirds-ads_2.PNG

Im less against that one for a few reasons, but hey, what do I know. Its just me being an old fuddy duddy. I just hate companies that serve children using drugs as anything marketing wise to gain customers.

Screw all of those places. I'm at Berns steakhouse, I win

Helping the girlfriend sand a table for her Pinterest project. That has to be the worst website ever if you are a guy..

I should be at the range

Helping the girlfriend sand a table for her Pinterest project. That has to be the worst website ever if you are a guy..

I should be at the range
Sometimes you just gotta put on the dress and tough it up.

I should be at the range

I would pay a hacker lots of money to permanently take that site offline

I would pay a hacker lots of money to permanently take that site offline
Looking up the site to learn what it is was nearly as bad a waste time as sitting in a 2 hour department meeting this morning. Almost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back