The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be better if he was a bit meaner, it could be some extra incentive.
I had enough mean dogs already, lol. Little ankle-biters, getting under my feet about halfway through.

I feel like this is the calm before the GG storm. If you rage on them, will you please record it for me?! hahaha!

Hate that you did all that just for a garbage box.

Comcast did it for me. Because of the craptastic box, I was able to purchase Tivo. Now we will have a HD Tivo 4 in each room that do everything one could want.

So after 1 1/2 hours waiting to swap the box, I get home and they gave me a bad box. It powers on but just keeps cycling through the boot but won't actually boot up. You better believe I will be the first person they see tomorrow so I don't have to wait that long again. Although I did really enjoy the people watching.

Ugh! I hate refurbished electronics. Hope tomorrow goes better!

So after 1 1/2 hours waiting to swap the box, I get home and they gave me a bad box. It powers on but just keeps cycling through the boot but won't actually boot up. You better believe I will be the first person they see tomorrow so I don't have to wait that long again. Although I did really enjoy the people watching.
Ugh, that's miserable.

Please tell me you didnt have to go to the Comcast place on Fruitville? Having to deal with that office is what drove my to go to Fios.

Ugh, that's miserable.

Please tell me you didnt have to go to the Comcast place on Fruitville? Having to deal with that office is what drove my to go to Fios.

Best decision you ever made right?

Best decision you ever made right?
Yeah man. This November will be 3 years with it, I am a happy customer.

Ugh, that's miserable.

That's the one! Sat there for an hour and a half and they have those 7 stations but only 2 employees working. I got there and they were on number 32 and I pulled number 53. They get to number 50 and then a third station opens up. Gotta love it!

That's the one! Sat there for an hour and a half and they have those 7 stations but only 2 employees working. I got there and they were on number 32 and I pulled number 53. They get to number 50 and then a third station opens up. Gotta love it!
I swear thats the most miserable place in the world.

One of our cable boxes was hit by lightening last night and after 45 minutes on the phone with Comcast they said they couldn't have someone come out until Sunday to swap the boxes, but I could come to a local service center and switch them. So I am here now and I am number 53 and they are on number 32. I am going to he here a while. I love that they have 7 stations but only 2 have employees working at them.

I hate cable companies, they suck

wait for one of them to cough. Or just think you heard one of them cough. Then you can give them Children's Nyquil! hehehe

Hmmmmmmm...was that a cough? lol

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The employees were nice at least, I will give them that. But I will agree, that was pretty terrible.

Come to Verizon, you won't regret it

Come to Verizon, you won't regret it

Not offered in our neighborhood Wake. We used to have it. We liked it. Our bill was wrong every month, but the service was excellent. We bought TIVO today, that eliminates any issues with the box.

Not offered in our neighborhood Wake. We used to have it. We liked it. Our bill was wrong every month, but the service was excellent. We bought TIVO today, that eliminates any issues with the box.
Im going to read up on Tivo now.

Thanks for making my nerdar go off.

some people....

Agreed Mike. Agreed. Not sure if we are thinking of the same thing but I agree

some people....

If you are talking about people like my neighbors across the street who just get a new puppy but put it outside and let it roam the neighborhood, I agree!

perhaps we are, or perhaps we arent but perhaps we are now

If it wasn't inconspicuous then, it sure is now. I think I know what you are talking about now. Or do I?

Remember these?

1146596_517017651700030_1343430360_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back