The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember these?

1146596_517017651700030_1343430360_n.jpg

I miss the good ol days...

I used those up until about 8th grade.

968878_397840503679088_1384139712_n.jpg

Someone reminded me today of the story of a guy getting his pillow peed on at a THP event. We were not fond of it, involved with it or even there, but it happened.

Look on the bright side, he never slept on it... IIRC

The Official Banter Away thread

It's Friday. Friday.

You've gotta get down on Friday. Everybody's looking forward to the weekend.

Lol I was literally coming here to post this:

[video=youtube_share;wh5n-fL_z6U]http://youtu.be/wh5n-fL_z6U[/video]

Love that song.

hey buddy, I may actually be coming home NEXT weekend....#finally

You should let me know when.. GregDan and I are gone from midday Friday until later on Sunday. I do have a box full of threads (at minimum) to relay to you.

I had been unplugged for much of last night doing some stuff around the house. Getting caught up today on a busy day. I just will never understand some things. Good thing is its Morgan Cup Coverage day, so I dont have to.

hey buddy, I may actually be coming home NEXT weekend....#finally

You should come home on Thursday night so you can hitch a ride with Dan and Dan to ATL. BOOM!

I had been unplugged for much of last night doing some stuff around the house. Getting caught up today on a busy day. I just will never understand some things. Good thing is its Morgan Cup Coverage day, so I dont have to.

I know right? How could blugold mess up the lyrics to Party in the USA in the rant thread? Ridiculous. :act-up:

It's not just you.

How I got so good looking is still hard to understand each day I look in the mirror.

So true, all things are set back to their equilibrium because it's Morgan Cup Coverage Day!

It's not just you.

How I got so good looking is still hard to understand each day I look in the mirror.

Its not that hard to understand.
#BeerGogglesDoWork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back