The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks gents!

I would pay good money for someone to go get me Oreos right now. I don't know why, but I just got the most intense craving for Oreos, and no I am not pregnant.

I would pay good money for someone to go get me Oreos right now. I don't know why, but I just got the most intense craving for Oreos, and no I am not pregnant.

I bet your neighbors would :alien:

White chocolate covered Oreos are amazing!

Safe driving my good man Jameson!!! How long until Vodkie makes an appearance on this fine Friday?

Approximately 3 hours and 52 minutes.

#butwhosecounting?

Officially Dallas bound!

I don't know why, but I just pictured a stage coach filled with staff bag and golf equipment oulled by oxen... Have a safe trip bud!

I'm having a really hard time getting interested in anything, or staying focused once I do.

Don't feel like leaving the house.
Tried to watch golf.... Meh
Tried watching Netflix... Meh

Easy cure.
THPMC Coverage in 30 minutes!

I don't know why, but I just pictured a stage coach filled with staff bag and golf equipment oulled by oxen... Have a safe trip bud!

James, hire the Indian to find you a different way around the river, don't try and ford it.

Don't die of dysentery.

James, hire the Indian to find you a different way around the river, don't try and ford it.

Don't die of dysentery.

Best game ever!!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I should be outside working now that the rain has stopped, but I'm going to have to hide inside and watch MC coverage. I'd go golfing but I want to save money for Optiforce testing rounds.

I got this picture from my mom this afternoon.

10 minutes later, I get this picture.

Looks comfortable?

comfortable enough

Just watched some dude in a Mercedes drive off from the gas pump with it still attached to his car. Hilarious

Just watched some dude in a Mercedes drive off from the had pump with it still attached to his car. Hilarious

Hopefully that cord did not get you or more importantly my Shaners Special. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back