The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are getting pounded right now. High winds and lots of tornado warnings. Time to barren down the hatches and hole up for a bit.

Stay safe dude.

We are getting pounded right now. High winds and lots of tornado warnings. Time to barren down the hatches and hole up for a bit.

Yeah dude its been nasty coming across the US...stay safe and good luck

I hate bad weather. Hoping for the best for you buddy.

At my parents right now in the basement. It shouldn't last too long. But just got the tornado warning til about 4:45-5.

ganu3eru.jpg

Just watched this tree fall down. Some pretty strong winds here.

At my parents right now in the basement. It shouldn't last too long. But just got the tornado warning til about 4:45-5.

Be safe GREGDAN! You got a big important date in about 3 weeks.

It is two weeks before Thanksgiving and people are already putting up their Christmas trees! What in the world is wrong with people...

I don't see anything wrong with it personally...retailers start Christmas season on Nov 1st anyway.

Be safe GREGDAN! You got a big important date in about 3 weeks.

Seems it's blowing over pretty quickly, so hoping it's not to bad.

Seems it's blowing over pretty quickly, so hoping it's not to bad.

Well whatever hits Fort Wayne is going to hit us here. Hoping I'm not on the road when it does.

Crew just got off my roof!
We will see how good their work is....

Stay safe!

Yeah my volunteer pager just went off saying we are gonna get hit with 65mph winds then have a tornado watch for a few more hrs.

I walked in the door in the nick of time after playing with Bullfrog and Brock as the weather got nasty just minutes after I got in the door.

Hope everyone in the areas with the storms stays safe. Hate weather like that. Still have dreams about it from living in Nebraska as a kid.

The storms reaching my area within the next few minutes. Looks like it's going to be a long one. Just what I needed.

The storms reaching my area within the next few minutes. Looks like it's going to be a long one. Just what I needed.

It only lasted about 40 minutes from beginning to end here. I think it's not as bad as they were making it out to be. Sun is already out. Stupid weatherman.

Stay safe, man.

Stay safe!

It only lasted about 40 minutes from beginning to end here. I think it's not as bad as they were making it out to be. Sun is already out. Stupid weatherman.

Glad it was sort for you guys!

The fun is about to begin here watching the radar and listening to my pager! #hammertime

Menards rear tire just exploded off the car sitting on pit road with his entire pit crew around it, amazing no one was hurt

Menards rear tire just exploded off the car sitting on pit road with his entire pit crew around it, amazing no one was hurt

That was scary. Luckily the guy that was closest had a full face helmet.

That was scary. Luckily the guy that was closest had a full face helmet.

That is the first time I have seen something like that in NASCAR. I have watched that happen on a jet when the pilot gets a hot brake and it makes the tire explode.

ron-swanson.jpg

The third time they showed it, I noticed all the flaps in front of the windshield blew up. That was a helluva explosion. Someone was watching out for that crew.
I've heard, not seen, an F-15 wheel go, and it's L.O.U.D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back