Reaction score
Handicap
#GolfIsFun

DevRickus

The Dirty Jerz
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
I have really been trying to make a point to visit the home page more often. Alot of great stuff there. New TM SLDR Fairway Wood review went up today by Jman. Really well done. I probably would have never seen it if I didnt go to the home page. Everyone should take a look at it. http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=21382

Smallville

#WeLoveYouAlex
Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux

checkered

The Shogun of Harlem
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
too high
There was a time I think I would have had no problem going through that much meat. No way now. Besides it would be so bad for my belly. It does make me want to try thinking about it.

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
Man these banks are stingy not budging at all on prices...guess the thought of sitting on homes for the next 4 months as winter nears doesn't phase them

Bullfrog

Huge THP Event Withdrawls
Reaction score
Handicap
Full swing
Man these banks are stingy not budging at all on prices...guess the thought of sitting on homes for the next 4 months as winter nears doesn't phase them
Cuz they know prices are going up as values rise.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

checkered

The Shogun of Harlem
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
too high
That sucks 441. I hate the home buying experience. I want to own again some day, but really don't want to go through that process again. I wish you luck buddy.

Bullfrog

Huge THP Event Withdrawls
Reaction score
Handicap
Full swing

MWard

My Name Is Fritters
Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Have your agent tell you what the original list price was vs what it is now. They may have already discounted it, or you just offered lower than their limit of acceptance is.

J4U

IronMan
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Mental
Thanks for the pumps fellas, actually had an outstanding weekend! (Dating can be fun!)

Hung out quite a bit just chillin at home, but also went hiking and to the driving range. We found two heated bays next to each other and I tried not to pay much attention (she said it made her nervous). Holy cow can she make good contact with the driver (she brought her whole bag, but only took the driver down to the range). She didn't hit too many, and asked for some advice. I immediately said I'm not the one to give it, but would offer upon request. Will have to let her know that I need time to consult the Panda on any major questions...lol. Forward progress is a good thing, but she was carrying her driver a good 140 yards on a consistent path...good times.

Slow and steady and don't get toooooo excited...is what I keep telling myself. I'm a goof ball.

Wake

Reaction score
Handicap
That's awesome Doug

MWard

My Name Is Fritters
Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Thanks for the pumps fellas, actually had an outstanding weekend! (Dating can be fun!)

Hung out quite a bit just chillin at home, but also went hiking and to the driving range. We found two heated bays next to each other and I tried not to pay much attention (she said it made her nervous). Holy cow can she make good contact with the driver (she brought her whole bag, but only took the driver down to the range). She didn't hit too many, and asked for some advice. I immediately said I'm not the one to give it, but would offer upon request. Will have to let her know that I need time to consult the Panda on any major questions...lol. Forward progress is a good thing, but she was carrying her driver a good 140 yards on a consistent path...good times.

Slow and steady and don't get toooooo excited...is what I keep telling myself. I'm a goof ball.
Doug, just remind her of the words of a famous one handed golf instructor.. It's all in the hips.

Smallville

#WeLoveYouAlex
Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux

So cool. My wife hits the crap out of her driver too. Usually down the middle with a baby draw. Kind of disgusting sometimes.

TNTCigarguy

2014 #THPMC @TntCigarguy
Reaction score
Handicap
Cigars
Just took me 48 hours to get from Chicago to Spokane because of the weather. Ugh what a long 2 days.

Johnny mojo

Mojovated!
Reaction score
Good on ya Doug. Slow and steady wins the race. You will know bro. Until then, just enjoy life and be yourself. Very happy for you.

JM

Michigan Slice

This Guy Cant dance...
Reaction score
Handicap
Doug,
How awesome is that?!
Love the excitement! She's getting a good dude!

#Imwithharry

checkered

The Shogun of Harlem
Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
too high
dang that sucks. Speaking of travel, just found out I'll be going to cleveland for work next month. umm yay...

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
Have your agent tell you what the original list price was vs what it is now. They may have already discounted it, or you just offered lower than their limit of acceptance is.
This one was bank owned over priced in the neighborhood. ..I've already moved on don't have time for some of these clowns

MWard

My Name Is Fritters
Albatross 2020 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
This one was bank owned over priced in the neighborhood. ..I've already moved on don't have time for some of these clowns
You must not have factored in the oil field in the backyard that the bank knew about. Happens all the time :alien:

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
You must not have factored in the oil field in the backyard that the bank knew about. Happens all the time :alien:
I'm gonna run over tonight and dig just to verify

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in