The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many people to quote so... Hi, hi, hi, and hey Jesse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So it's like a WV family reunion where Jameson is

Went to my parents house for Christmas Eve. Every year for as long as I can remember we watched Emmit Otters Jugband Christmas. My sister lost the DVD!! Thankfully I have a copy so I we can watch it tomorrow.

Used to watch this every year when I was a kid. I will have to see if it's on YouTube, haven't thought of that in years.

My map says I should either be in St. Louis, Wisconsin or N. Carolina. Alaska was highlighted red which makes sense, and I grew up in Ohio, so mid west influence as well. I used to call a carbonated beverage a pop, now it's a soda.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Chillin' at the in-laws as well. We have 2 cats "acclimating" to each other, it's like Smash Bros. in here.

The Official Banter Away thread

Too busy to quote me... Hater

I figured you would understand. You're my boy blue! (Yes. There is an E at the end of blu, it wasn't an insult :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chillin' at the in-laws as well. We have 2 cats "acclimating" to each other, it's like Smash Bros. in here.

hahaha that's gotta be interesting.

This drunkerd is going to bed

Farethewell Jess

Nite JJ

Goodnight Jesse. Still fighting off the code brown.. Haha

Vegas Vacation is on! Yessss

I saw that earlier, was thinking about watching it, but we are listening to Christmas music while making dinner, well the wife is making dinner anyway.

THP #theking #imwithchad

I watched a few minutes of Christmas vacation the other day. Wanted to watch the rest of it, but had to be somewhere. Going to have to watch Christmas Story at some point tonight or tomorrow.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Our own version of a white Christmas before heading north tomorrow.

yhy6e5yq.jpg

I prefer your white Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back