The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife and daughter heading down for a nap.

Live at Darryl's House marathon on Paladia.

Afternoon set. KaPow!

Kids are all down for a nap.

Cracked open a beer.

Time to relax for a bit.

Daughter is napping. Should be awake soon. Then off to my parents house for mayhem.

Got lucky and didn't get woken up till 9. Merry Christmas to me! haha

Kids are all down for a nap.

Cracked open a beer.

Time to relax for a bit.

Dang I'm jealous I got in laws in an hour

Good time for a roadie

Good time for a roadie
Heading to my Wifes Aunts with their ENTIRE family at 4:30ish.

There will be Rum.

Clearwater Beach for lunch.
Tampa for dinner.
Tomorrow off on a plane to freeze our butts off up north.

So glad we can spend the day as a family and no driving this year. Now I get to enjoy Christmas like I should.

https://vine.co/v/h97MF7UnA3l

Good time for a roadie

I got in-laws this evening as well. Going to make sure to take some rum and other assorted spirits to make it more enjoyable for everyone.

Our own version of a white Christmas before heading north tomorrow.

yhy6e5yq.jpg

I'm not happy with you at the moment! It'll pass quickly as soon as get into one of the awesome event threads :)

What a beautiful day at the beach. The weather was in the low 70's, nice breeze, blue skies and that amazing gulf breeze. I have to say, this is one hell of a way to spend Christmas. I am staring at nothing but water as I type this. No complaints.

What a beautiful day at the beach. The weather was in the low 70's, nice breeze, blue skies and that amazing gulf breeze. I have to say, this is one hell of a way to spend Christmas. I am staring at nothing but water as I type this. No complaints.

Can't wait for you to be in sub zero temps tomorrow!!

Shaking fist in jealousy

Oh yeah, well we're having a heat wave in Lincoln today, sposed to reach 44* at some point... wait, I think I'm helping you make your point.

Enjoy the Christmas, and send some of that warmth my way, please?

1498064_564157907010868_699976540_o.jpg

Crazy how funny and true that is.

how does a sodastream work..?

how does a sodastream work..?

It carbonates tap water and then you just add whatever flavor you want. I have one and like it for the juices and flavors, although the cola type flavors simply taste like generic stuff. I love the pink grapefruit flavor.

GG'S view.

4yby3u4e.jpg

It carbonates tap water and then you just add whatever flavor you want. I have one and like it for the juices and flavors, although the cola type flavors simply taste like generic stuff. I love the pink grapefruit flavor.

i guess i should have phrased that better.. what do you do with it to make it work? looks kinda complicated..

I think we did this backwards...Its freaking gorgeous here right now.

i guess i should have phrased that better.. what do you do with it to make it work? looks kinda complicated..

Not at all. It had a co2 bottle that screws in. Then you just screw one of the bottles on and press the button until it farts a couple times. The only major expense is the co2 refills, but they're not too bad and there's ways around having to get their branded bottles.

I think we did this backwards...Its freaking gorgeous here right now.

I was trying to explain it to a couple people and they gave me very strange looks. I am positive we got it backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back