Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
How fun. I like to banter.

I miss the old banter thread.

Is it Thursday yet?

I suspect if anyone in Orlando is thirsty any time next weekend, their not having a good enough time :p unless it's bullfrog, he'll have and too good a time. All in fun and jest buddy!

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I almost forgot. Out of the foursome I was playing in today, I was the only Righty. It was very, very odd.

ooh new banterthread akshun. so clean.

Man Thursday cannot come fast enough.

I almost forgot. Out of the foursome I was playing in today, I was the only Righty. It was very, very odd.

Yeah, that won't happen very often.

I will not be thirsty, however, I will have a bad case of the jealousies.

There will be a moment at Reunion next weekend when I'm in a bunker. I'll look back at my footsteps and only see one set of footprints. It's okay, though, because I'll know that I had a Canadan there the entire time.

There will be a moment at Reunion next weekend when I'm in a bunker. I'll look back at my footsteps and only see one set of footprints. It's okay, though, because I'll know that I had a Canadan there the entire time.

Walk in and out and then it'll seem like I am there with you.

Plus, there's always skype.

People never cease to amaze me.

And get on my nerves.

Next week shall be a much needed release and we all know it'll get....interesting. I shall be giving the Canadaniel live updates that are sure to vary in coherency depending on the time of day.

I'm so out of the loop. I have been destroying three wood faces all day. To keep my internet golfer status, next time, I will collapse two club faces. The one I am using. And one in the bag, as it shutters in fear.

Talk to ShanksaLot about that. He was the only righty in the group at the NJ Invitational.

People never cease to amaze me.

And get on my nerves.

Next week shall be a much needed release and we all know it'll get....interesting. I shall be giving the Canadaniel live updates that are sure to vary in coherency depending on the time of day.

Jman updates are almost as spectacular as Jman mentions. #BigFan

I'm so out of the loop. I have been destroying three wood faces all day. To keep my internet golfer status, next time, I will collapse two club faces. The one I am using. And one in the bag, as it shutters in fear.

I like it.

You better rest up for putter fight 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back