The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
which 3 of you took 3 spots at the first tee time tomorrow lol

freaking golfnow

We're sorry; we are having difficulty communicating with the golf course's tee sheet to confirm the availability of this tee time. Our Customer Service Representatives are standing by to assist you with your booking by phone at (800) 767-3574 or you may email us using this form. We realize this is an inconvenience to you and apologize. If you are interested in searching other courses in this area please click here.

and of course their customerservice only works til 8pm est

change of courses, play pipestone the site of the big THP tour van stop last october

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Im going to take a 20 on the last hole in honor of toughestsoldier[/FONT]

change of courses, play pipestone the site of the big THP tour van stop last october

Im going to take a 20 on the last hole in honor of toughestsoldier
I want to play that course again.

#Thetentisinplay

#Thetentisinplay

I'll make sure to keep an eye out for those foxes that were around the greens on the water holes too lol

I'll make sure to keep an eye out for those foxes that were around the greens on the water holes too lol
Foxes? You must have been seeing things.

They were monkeys.

Hi.

Hello.

Hola.

Im going to take a 20 on the last hole in honor of toughestsoldier

That was a generous 20.

#Thetentisinplay

haha, you returning to Ohio is a funny thought. #NotBelievable.

If the War-one went to OH again I would be inclined to go.

That or I could just go visit him down there. Which would be more fun, OH or FL...hmmmmm...

Meh. So-so. Head spinnig a bit trying to catch up on events of the day. Thank goodness I was golfing.
Works crazy on my end, dude. I feel so disconnected.
That was a generous 20.

haha, you returning to Ohio is a funny thought. #NotBelievable.
Dont doubt me. There was some Tim Hortons posts today that had me pondering...
If the War-one went to OH again I would be inclined to go.

That or I could just go visit him down there. Which would be more fun, OH or FL...hmmmmm...
You will be here soon! TM Testing, boom!

I shall be War-less though. Boo to that sir. Boo.

Dont doubt me. There was some Tim Hortons posts today that had me pondering...

I have a handle and a half of standard Captain, a bottle of PR, and a round at Arnie's place if/when you decide on that. Chauffeur style.

I have a handle and a half of standard Captain, a bottle of PR, and a round at Arnie's place if/when you decide on that. Chauffeur style.
Hmm. Can we get t-shirts made?

To see my Arnie-pocket-brethren would be awesome.
I need some new Arnie-wear.

Maybe I will buy a new shirt tomorrow along with some Lady Precepts. Time to blow the minds of the Golfsmith dudes!

I need some new Arnie-wear.

Maybe I will buy a new shirt tomorrow along with some Lady Precepts. Time to blow the minds of the Golfsmith dudes!

I approve of these. Massive approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back