The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was them. GRex even found the beach house. It was a cool 4 million.

Yeah I think with a 200 year mortgage we are good to go.

WWGLOTODD?
What would Godzilla, lord of the other dinosaurs, do?

Lmao..one of those one liners u will never forget

Mike Mike MikeMikeMikeMikeMike, I know you know what day it is.

Mike Mike MikeMikeMikeMikeMike, I know you know what day it is.

big

So that stuff from yesterday, I spent all morning putting it down on paper. All the logistics and everything and right now, I am so darn excited it is making my head spin.

Now to work on a few minor details and sit back and smile.

Whooooop whoop.

So that stuff from yesterday, I spent all morning putting it down on paper. All the logistics and everything and right now, I am so darn excited it is making my head spin.

Now to work on a few minor details and sit back and smile.

If you need a 3rd or 4th opinion on this idea....ya know where to find me!

If you need a 3rd or 4th opinion on this idea....ya know where to find me!

Playing golf instead of coming to FL...Yeah I know #LeatherGoods

What makes me laugh, I've joined this forum because of the group, because of the people. I set a personal goal to do the Ohio Meetup/invitational/brawl, and I want to be a part of the MC.

I come here and JB now has something that is on that level. Am I the only one who goes... "Welp, Damn. Better hit the range"

Sometimes things happen and you just cannot stop laughing and I mean I have not stopped laughing for like 90 seconds. Absolutely hillarious.

I should elaborate.
So I am sitting here typing something together for a 2014 event and my phone rings. Its an industry friend. He says "saw your stuff on the new thing your doing". Im like "wait, what". He said "I have all the details and it looks good, but I was told it cant happen".

So now I am like dumbfounded and thinking what is this guy talking about. He proceeds to tell me "Yeah man, its a great idea in theory, but it just cant happen".

So I am sitting on the other end in silence thinking I was told it could happen with the right outline and how in the blue hill does this guy have any idea about it anyway.

Then he says "check your email". So I see I have an email from him. He says "you made your computer emails public and now we are seeing all of them.

Im like what the heck, so I click his email and my mouse starts moving around my computer (or so I think).

After a few seconds of me freaking out, he said, just kidding, its an attachment that has a pic that makes it look like that. Turns out he had no idea about anything and was just messing with me.

Nice! I bet that was quite the roller coaster for a few seconds on your end.

Hahaha. Well played.

that's just mean.

I should elaborate.
So I am sitting here typing something together for a 2014 event and my phone rings. Its an industry friend. He says "saw your stuff on the new thing your doing". Im like "wait, what". He said "I have all the details and it looks good, but I was told it cant happen".

So now I am like dumbfounded and thinking what is this guy talking about. He proceeds to tell me "Yeah man, its a great idea in theory, but it just cant happen".

So I am sitting on the other end in silence thinking I was told it could happen with the right outline and how in the blue hill does this guy have any idea about it anyway.

Then he says "check your email". So I see I have an email from him. He says "you made your computer emails public and now we are seeing all of them.

Im like what the heck, so I click his email and my mouse starts moving around my computer (or so I think).

After a few seconds of me freaking out, he said, just kidding, its an attachment that has a pic that makes it look like that. Turns out he had no idea about anything and was just messing with me.
#heartattack?

I was sweating. This one has to remain under wraps until all the pieces are in place, it gets a name and we are ready to roll it out.

Its freaking exciting, but I was nervous as heck.

That is a pretty good prank!

23350_575585479155057_1472220719_n.jpg

Just found out that my home town of Chattanooga was chosen to be trial city for Taco Bell's new breakfast waffle taco.

To this I say, "PLEASE DON'T DO US ANY MORE FAVORS, TACO BELL"!!!

Just found out that my home town of Chattanooga was chosen to be trial city for Taco Bell's new breakfast waffle taco.

To this I say, "PLEASE DON'T DO US ANY MORE FAVORS, TACO BELL"!!!

Kansas City has that beat all to hell!

Breakfast waffle taco..... Let's just take that in for a sec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back