The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked outside my front door and coiled up in the corner of the entryway (2ft from my feet) was a little snake.

Grabbed a 2i and tried to nudge him out. He got mad, struck at the iron a bit. I nudged him enough and finally stretched him out, looked at him, did a little googling from a few feet further back... Here he is in full grown form.

nygu7umu.jpg

They launched Google Fiber here, hehehe. Beats waffle tacos every day!

Well, to be fair, Chattanooga was the first city in America to have GB Internet service. We've had it since 2009 I believe. So we probably wouldn't have been the best place for Google to start their services.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Walked outside my front door and coiled up in the corner of the entryway (2ft from my feet) was a little snake.

Grabbed a 2i and tried to nudge him out. He got mad, struck at the iron a bit. I nudged him enough and finally stretched him out, looked at him, did a little googling from a few feet further back... Here he is in full grown form.

nygu7umu.jpg

Seems like a nice pet.

KC and Chattanooga debating over greatness.
I think I can safely say I have seen everything now.

Taco bell has breakfast? Seriously?

Sounds awful.

Where's Al Gore to chime in and settle the dispute when you need him?

Should I throw Birmingham into the mix? :D

Should I throw Birmingham into the mix? :D

Yes, the empty buildings of companies that have left the state make the downtown area an incredible place.

When you live in Kansas City, you take it where you can!

You may talk smack about Tennessee. I understand that you Floridians live by the motto "ignorance is bliss". But you, good sir, are not allowed to talk smack about Chatt-town.

You may talk smack about Tennessee. I understand that you Floridians live by the motto "ignorance is bliss". But you, good sir, are not allowed to talk smack about Chatt-town.

I have been in your state multiple times in the last year. Can you say the same?
I did not bring FL into the equation, but let me know how you are able to cope with the millions flocking to Chattanooga every weekend for vacation. :D

I have been in your state multiple times in the last year. Can you say the same?
I did not bring FL into the equation, but let me know how you are able to cope with the millions flocking to Chattanooga every weekend for vacation. :D

We're good. We don't need drunk, promiscuous, STD ridden college students clogging our hallowed and historic streets. :thumbup:

We're good. We don't need drunk, promiscuous, STD ridden college students clogging our hallowed and historic streets. :thumbup:

Uhhh Okay?
Clearly never been in the state of FL, that is for sure.
The irony from a UT fan is typical

Lane Kiffin Scandal Coming: Booze, Ladies & Car Wrecks

Illinios would be glad to take a few STD ridden college girls off your hands.

Where's Al Gore to chime in and settle the dispute when you need him?

After the weather we've had this year, I'm never mocking The Al Gore, ever.

Ever.

Uhhh Okay?
Clearly never been in the state of FL, that is for sure.
The irony from a UT fan is typical

Lane Kiffin Scandal Coming: Booze, Ladies & Car Wrecks

I have been multiple times. And I encountered and partook of the very things that I was speaking of (minus the STD's praise the Lord).

It was also the state where I was robbed for my first time by a group of 20 something year old meth heads at the age of 15.

Actually, I really like Florida. Minus the Gators. Nothing beats home, though. Just have to jab when I can.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Illinios would be glad to take a few STD ridden college girls off your hands.

To be fair, so would Chattanooga. It would raise the number from a 4 to a 7 instantly. :D

Wow they really have breakfast now don't they

You know what sounds better to me?

chipotle-breakfast.jpg

AHHHHHHHH!!!!

I don't need that kind of torture to my large intestine that early in the day.

Have you had their breakfast, Dan?

I don't need that kind of torture to my large intestine that early in the day.

Have you had their breakfast, Dan?

Guess what's still lacking?
Bacon!
You know which place just like it has Bacon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back