The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to sneak out of work early tonight. I probably shouldn't be posting this on the internet.

I learned something tonight: don't eat a large dinner less than an hour before going to boot camp. Won't be making that mistake again anytime soon.

Got my work truck back today! Jrod hooked me up!

I'm driving my old truck, msn I miss this thing

finally got my exhaust installed on my truck. Has taken about 2 months to get all the goodies ordered and installed since I decided to keep it and throw on some upgrades. Almost as happy to have the box out of the garage as I am to have the exhaust on.

we need a trucks thread...

Always a little harder to get going to morning after working both jobs.

Working both again today since I took Friday off for MC Coverage and time with my wife

Always a little harder to get going to morning after working both jobs.

Working both again today since I took Friday off for MC Coverage and time with my wife

Coffee time!!!! I can't wait for a cup.

Im thinking of embarking on a journey around the USA, playing with my friends in as many different states as possible... Hmm..

Im thinking of embarking on a journey around the USA, playing with my friends in as many different states as possible... Hmm..

Don't forget about SD dude. Yes, we are a state as well

You wont even play with some guys in NJ..haha I hope you do it. It would be awesome.

50 dollars a year just to be able to legally drive my car around is a rip off.
Is that your registration? Ours is double that, per car. Plus, the last 2 places I lived had a city sticker so you can park on the street that is $100 or more. Such a pain!

That's disgusting.

I'm bored of forking over dollars to the gov't.

makes sense. But.. that is MUCH cheaper than many states, and I'm assuming you guys don't have to go through emissions checks like many others as well. It also helps states keep track of owners/current addresses.. in case it was stolen, etc... Also consider the cost to build and maintain roads, bridges, etc..

I hate forking over money to Gov't as well, but I always figured they could charge MUCH more for vehicle registration, and glad they don't.

Helping the girlfriend sand a table for her Pinterest project. That has to be the worst website ever if you are a guy..

I should be at the range

Pinterest has been good to me. Wife has used it for dinner, dessert, snack ideas. Any website that encourages my wife to cook and bake more is fine with me.

makes sense. But.. that is MUCH cheaper than many states, and I'm assuming you guys don't have to go through emissions checks like many others as well. It also helps states keep track of owners/current addresses.. in case it was stolen, etc... Also consider the cost to build and maintain roads, bridges, etc..

I hate forking over money to Gov't as well, but I always figured they could charge MUCH more for vehicle registration, and glad they don't.

Yeah, I'm sure they could take 90% of my paycheck if they really wanted to.

What ever happened to limited government? They should return to those roots.

Yeah, I'm sure they could take 90% of my paycheck if they really wanted to.

What ever happened to limited government? They should return to those roots.

I think we should take this to the tire swing during recess.. :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back