The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im thinking of embarking on a journey around the USA, playing with my friends in as many different states as possible... Hmm..

Let me know if you end up doing that. There's some place named "The Country Club" around me, maybe your friends could help us play that track. ;-)

Im thinking of embarking on a journey around the USA, playing with my friends in as many different states as possible... Hmm..

O-H-I-O!!!

I've grown up around gators, I deal with them at work, I typically know to stay away from the waters edge and haven't had many scary moments with them.

On the 1st hole today my playing partner put his ball on the right side of the hole. The hole borders the range, which is a water range, so we had to try figure out which ball was his as I drove up to every ball on that side of the hole. I was driving up to a ball, and focusing intently to see if it was his ball or not, sure enough it was his, and I leaned over to pick it up (he had hit a second). Then I hear him yell from behind "watch out for that gator", I look up and I am driving right at a gator, about 8 feet away from him. I'm already leaning out of the cart, and I jerk the wheel to the right to avoid running right into him. I damn near fall out of the cart, in which case I would have landed right on the gator, who had his mouth open hissing. I'm guessing he was around 6 ft. He looked more like 8 to me, but its entirely possible I got a bit caught up in the moment. He was certainly at least 6 foot though, he had some weight to him.

I have had to catch gators, and that is obviously scary, but that was the most scared I have ever been of an alligator. I legitimately thought I was going to get bit.

I've grown up around gators, I deal with them at work, I typically know to stay away from the waters edge and haven't had many scary moments with them.

On the 1st hole today my playing partner put his ball on the right side of the hole. The hole borders the range, which is a water range, so we had to try figure out which ball was his as I drove up to every ball on that side of the hole. I was driving up to a ball, and focusing intently to see if it was his ball or not, sure enough it was his, and I leaned over to pick it up (he had hit a second). Then I hear him yell from behind "watch out for that gator", I look up and I am driving right at a gator, about 8 feet away from him. I'm already leaning out of the cart, and I jerk the wheel to the right to avoid running right into him. I damn near fall out of the cart, in which case I would have landed right on the gator, who had his mouth open hissing. I'm guessing he was around 6 ft. He looked more like 8 to me, but its entirely possible I got a bit caught up in the moment. He was certainly at least 6 foot though, he had some weight to him.

I have had to catch gators, and that is obviously scary, but that was the most scared I have ever been of an alligator. I legitimately thought I was going to get bit.

Now THAT is a story. Dude, I'd be flipping out.. A lot..

That's nuts! Careful out there, Wake.

I've always said any floridian who gets bit by a gator on the golf course is an idiot and should know better. I was almost that guy.

This reminds me of the time Vince Vaughn got attacked by a shark.

Glad you're okay Dude that's a scary scenario.

Driving home from Miami, so ready to Get home its not even funny.

Come my way bro. But I'd suggest not coming this way in November/December thru about April. You'll wind up getting snowed in. Come when it's nice and Jesse and I will take you golfing.

If you find yourself down Alabama way, let me know. I've been looking for an excuse to play Farm Links or Ross Bridge.

Someone reminded me today of the story of a guy getting his pillow peed on at a THP event. We were not fond of it, involved with it or even there, but it happened.

Someone reminded me today of the story of a guy getting his pillow peed on at a THP event. We were not fond of it, involved with it or even there, but it happened.

That is impressively random.

That is impressively random.

It came up on the phone just now. The best part is that this guy thinks these people are his friends. I just feel so bad for people like that sometimes. You want to help, but just cant.

I saw this in my preview screen and choked on my Zero Ultra sip. Funny story

It came up on the phone just now. The best part is that this guy thinks these people are his friends. I just feel so bad for people like that sometimes. You want to help, but just cant.

I can't say I'd associate with too many people who consider a good time whizzing all over my pillow.

I'm trusting you would tell me if it was my pillow right? RIGHT????

I'm trusting you would tell me if it was my pillow right? RIGHT????

It was at PGA National Wake. You are safe. For 2 years I wanted to tell the dude afterward and never did. Never felt right about that to be honest.

I can't say I'd associate with too many people who consider a good time whizzing all over my pillow.

Some feel mire comfortable in others waste, it's good for the complexion...haha

Some feel mire comfortable in others waste, it's good for the complexion...haha

hahaha, with the Atlanta Invitational, TM testing, and Vegas fast approaching, I had better let Jameson and GregDan know I am not a fan of the urines on my pillows.

That reminds me, Ricky.. Don't touch my pillow in ATL

hahaha, with that running joke, it was the FIRST thing I thought of!!! Good luck Mikey!

I plan on bringing a pillow case filled with bars of soap. Leprechaun rage is the scariest of all the rages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back