The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just you.

How I got so good looking is still hard to understand each day I look in the mirror.
You are a handsome devil, your avatar shows it.. Oh, you're on the left?

:alien:

It's not just you.

How I got so good looking is still hard to understand each day I look in the mirror.

I think its about time you take a page from Austin Powers book and shave your chest hair into a Hashtag.

That would be epic!!

For a Christmas party we had one of my good friends shaved a Christmas Tree into his and it looked pretty awesome.

I think a # would look sweet

I swear these four stations being open is moving slower than when it was just two. Only one person has gone up since I got here.

Time for a patented Morgan "1-2 piece"

Just do what MWard does in line at Chipotle. let 'er rip!

I am back at Comcast. Fortunately they are on 26 and I am 35 and they have four stations open. This should hopefully go quickly.

I hate going to Comcast. Went on my lunch break a few days ago to get the new X1 box. Rep on the phone and online chat told me it was available and to bring my old dvr to the service center and swap it out. Stood in line for 40min and at the window the guys says "we won't have that box til December."

Pretty good waste of 2 hour lunch break.

They are still better than my experience with Directv though.

I hate going to Comcast. Went on my lunch break a few days ago to get the new X1 box. Rep on the phone and online chat told me it was available and to bring my old dvr to the service center and swap it out. Stood in line for 40min and at the indie the guys says "we won't have that box til December."

Pretty good waste of 2 hour lunch break.

They are still better than my experience with Directv though.

Better yet, this area wont get X1 anytime soon. Then couple that with X2 has already been previewed and comes in a similar time frame and we wont get that either.

Service is good, and Tivo offers us the best option for us right now, although we lose OnDemand and StreamPix, but its coming to TIVO via Comcast next year.

Excuse me Mr. Comcast employee but where do you think you are going? Please sit back down in your station and call the next person. I only have 4 more numbers ahead of me.

He's giving the police the heads up about the violence that's about to happen in there when he doesn't come back and you lose it

Excuse me Mr. Comcast employee but where do you think you are going? Please sit back down in your station and call the next person. I only have 4 more numbers ahead of me.

God I love you!

You should be wearing your Cartman policeman t shirt. Then theyd know you meant business.

I sent out an email yesterday with one reply...I guess I hit a bunch of junk inboxes?!?

I sent out an email yesterday with one reply...I guess I hit a bunch of junk inboxes?!?

Either that, or one of the people you emailed was in meetings in Miami all morning, then drove 4+ hours back home to see his wife and kids who he had not seen in almost a week and forgot to email you back?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Better yet, this area wont get X1 anytime soon. Then couple that with X2 has already been previewed and comes in a similar time frame and we wont get that either.

Service is good, and Tivo offers us the best option for us right now, although we lose OnDemand and StreamPix, but its coming to TIVO via Comcast next year.

I would hate losing On demand, I'm not sure how much programing you get, but I watch stuff on demand as much as I watch it off my dvr.

I didn't get an email, I thought we were friends.

I would hate losing On demand, I'm not sure how much programing you get, but I watch stuff on demand as much as I watch it off my dvr.

We get a lot but can stream just about anything we want from our Hub and now from our Tivo.
In fact I believe Streampix from Comcast has the largest library out there for show seasons.

Either that, or one of the people you emailed was in meetings in Miami all morning, then drove 4+ hours back home to see his wife and kids who he had not seen in almost a week and forgot to email you back?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
fair enough. didnt mean to anger you about my post.

I didn't get an email, I thought we were friends.
we are we are...like besties.
#samesies
it was a specific topic. I am sorry guys.

fair enough. didnt mean to anger you about my post.

we are we are...like besties.

it was a specific topic. I am sorry guys.

Fine! Be that way!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back