The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all. It had a co2 bottle that screws in. Then you just screw one of the bottles on and press the button until it farts a couple times. The only major expense is the co2 refills, but they're not too bad and there's ways around having to get their branded bottles.

isn't there supposed to be a cap on the large end of the bottle? there is a grey one on mine and it has two holes in the bottom.. that doesn't seem like it will hold water in very well..

isn't there supposed to be a cap on the large end of the bottle? there is a grey one on mine and it has two holes in the bottom.. that doesn't seem like it will hold water in very well..

Are you talking about the bottom of the bottle?

GG'S view.

4yby3u4e.jpg

Is that in Tampa at rock island I think its called?

edit: it looks similar to the Westin at Harbor island lol, not rock.

That's my favorite place to stay there, it's beautiful.

Why are you guys going to Minneapolis this time of year?

Why are you guys going to Minneapolis this time of year?

Because we found an amazing deal with points on a hotel and I wanted to experience a real winter and I have never been to Minneapolis. Its my father-in-laws favorite city, and he always talks about how amazing it is. Plus I want to see the mall of America.

We have a super early flight tomorrow so we wanted to be near the airport and we had points for the hotel. Such a beautiful view!

Bundle up and enjoy yourselves!

Because we found an amazing deal with points on a hotel and I wanted to experience a real winter and I have never been to Minneapolis. Its my father-in-laws favorite city, and he always talks about how amazing it is. Plus I want to see the mall of America.

Be careful what you ask for. ;-)

That's just awesome IMO, enjoy it!

Great city, IMHO. And a real winter is what you will be getting.

You've got to be the only two people who voluntarily leave the beach to go to Minnesota in December. I hope you two have a great time, though.

Anyone else getting a little stir crazy this Christmas afternoon?

We had a great Christmas morning, then I put the brisket on to cook & putted on my birdie ball green until my back got sore. Then I got online & ordered a golf GPS (went with the Golf Buddy Voice for simplicity) & a new putter & a couple of putter head covers.

Now I'm sitting here browsing THP & hoping to get an update on the Holiday Putter Madness & the TM & Cobra Morgan Cup contests. F5...F5...F5

That's awesome! Enjoy it, today was the perfect weather for Christmas. Snow on the ground and it warmed up to 30's plus. Gorgeous weather.

Anyone else getting a little stir crazy this Christmas afternoon?

We had a great Christmas morning, then I put the brisket on to cook & putted on my birdie ball green until my back got sore. Then I got online & ordered a golf GPS (went with the Golf Buddy Voice for simplicity) & a new putter & a couple of putter head covers.

Now I'm sitting here browsing THP & hoping to get an update on the Holiday Putter Madness & the TM & Cobra Morgan Cup contests. F5...F5...F5

I am I have been up since 5 on 2.5hrs of sleep, cooked breakfast for the guys then started dinner and now am wired on caffeine and the DIY network.

I am I have been up since 5 on 2.5hrs of sleep, cooked breakfast for the guys then started dinner and now am wired on caffeine and the DIY network.
& I thought I was going stir crazy.

You've got to be the only two people who voluntarily leave the beach to go to Minnesota in December. I hope you two have a great time, though.

We do things a bit differently.
I mean we bought 2 RVs to travel around the country and meet people that chat with us on the internet right? :D

We do things a bit differently.
I mean we bought 2 RVs to travel around the country and meet people that chat with us on the internet right? :D

Instead of purchasing a rental car, ya'll probably rented a pack of sled dogs to haul ya around huh? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back