The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thats all kinds of awesome. You should start a new thread on it so it does not get lost.

Thank you so much. I debated doing that but wasn't sure it was appropriate for its own thread. I will do so now. Actually I can put a couple links in it to some awesome articles on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone else watch the miniseries Klondike on Discovery? A really cool story but boy was I lost most of the time. It went pretty quick and was a little hard to follow.

Anyone else watch the miniseries Klondike on Discovery? A really cool story but boy was I lost most of the time. It went pretty quick and was a little hard to follow.
I recorded them, havent watched yet.

*There is a thread on it.

Just watched the shark tank from tonight and saw the coolest app for taking pictures. Cycloramic.

So freaking awesome!

Just watched the shark tank from tonight and saw the coolest app for taking pictures. Cycloramic.

So freaking awesome!

Has cool features but they need to update it a bunch. Not working on a ton of phones yet. Could be very cool if they get it to work.

Has cool features but they need to update it a bunch. Not working on a ton of phones yet. Could be very cool if they get it to work.

Yeah. Works for the iOS 6 and later. I would assume they will get it up for android soon. I think it's pretty fun to play with.

I am 99% sure my backup irons are cursed...went back to the range with the other set and everything was perfect. Tried hitting with the 7 iron of the other set and couldn't stop shanking.

I am 99% sure my backup irons are cursed...went back to the range with the other set and everything was perfect. Tried hitting with the 7 iron of the other set and couldn't stop shanking.

It's all in your head man. Golf is such a fickle game.

It's all in your head man. Golf is such a fickle game.

This time I don't think so I really messed up the swing weights. Club heads are too light. I gotta stop tinkering
tap tap taparoo

This time I don't think so I really messed up the swing weights. Club heads are too light. I gotta stop tinkering
tap tap taparoo

Ahhh. Well you didn't mention that before. Haha. Yeah that can really screw with your swing.

Ahhh. Well you didn't mention that before. Haha. Yeah that can really screw with your swing.

Hehe probably should have. Nothing lead tape can't fix. Back to the r7s though.
How've you been btw?
tap tap taparoo

Hehe probably should have. Nothing lead tape can't fix. Back to the r7s though.
How've you been btw?
tap tap taparoo

Haha. Talk to Ward. He loves lead tape.

Been good though. Busy and tired of this snow but good.

How's everything that way?

Haha. Talk to Ward. He loves lead tape.

Been good though. Busy and tired of this snow but good.

How's everything that way?

Haha who doesn't? I miss snow. Things are alright out here...tourists suck but the weather is nice.

Haha who doesn't? I miss snow. Things are alright out here...tourists suck but the weather is nice.

Yeah thank god I don't have to deal with tourists. Of course who ever wants to come to Indiana? Haha

To see you I will

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

You are a beautiful man. And I might have had a few to drink but anytime you want to tee it up, I am there.

So freaking awesome!

I saw bits and pieces of the episode...but that whole part...pretty cool concept.

How do I embed a tweet again. Man I suck at this stuff.

[tweet ] the number at the end of the tweet [/ tweet]

No spaces in there and to get the number of the tweet copy the tweet and put it in an email or notes and it will be the string of numbers at the end of the address.

That's an actual rat. Looks more like a hood rat to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back